Sign in to follow this  
Jameera Nelshon

Need a PG?; Arroyo is one of the top restricted agents this summer

quote:
Originally posted by southernstylistic:

5 teams, 7 yrs in the league, 7 different coaches... where does this idea come from that he hasnt been allowed to come into his own? im sure he'd be a baller on the and1 mixtape tour, him and "hotsauce" could play as freewheeling as they want. there's not a conspiracy against carlos, hes a mediocre journeyman nba point guard. he might very well be the puerto rican nba jesus christ of basketball, then again who else do puerto ricans have to worship, john ramon ramos or whatver his name is? worship him, burn incense on his honor, hell, name your kids after him, but dont suggest hes anything more than a mediocre journeyman back up point guard. international league this, international league that. fact is its not the level of competition of the NBA. his 7yrs in the league are a testament to his skills and standing in the league. like i said, up your hero aspirations if u want someone to put on a pedestal. theres a player on the magic whos a former college player of the year and current STARTING point guard of our team the orlando magic, his name is jameer nelson.

carlos arroyo haiku

carlos warm bench seat

hero nation riding pine

meer better player

I believe that I know whom you are, before posted something like that take a walk with your dog.

quote:
Originally posted by alex30:

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

Arroyo isn't a top free agent. At least not to us, since he was sharing bench minutes w/ JJ last season.

Get out of Orlando already CA so there can be just Magic fans, and no more bitter Puerto Rican Arroyo fans.

i feel the hate here good job buddy lol.

and the hating continue,cant wait for next year.

If we don't get Dooling, there are many other free agent PG's that are better options than Arroyo.

quote:
Originally posted by Rodriguez:

I know that you are in this forum right now. Are you done with your dog?.

quote:
southernstylistic
You don't have to leave this forum now, I just want to talk with you. I'm bored.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by alex30:

quote:

Arroyo isn't a top free agent. At least not to us, since he was sharing bench minutes w/ JJ last season.

Get out of Orlando already CA so there can be just Magic fans, and no more bitter Puerto Rican Arroyo fans.

i feel the hate here good job buddy lol.

and the hating continue,cant wait for next year.

If we don't get Dooling, there are many other free agent PG's that are better options than Arroyo.

Otis wants Dooling because he made Jameer look like CP3; 20 minutes and only 1 asst priceless Beside Dooling defense is overrrated too, ask to R. Stuckey.I invited to you to join in the A. Miller bandwagon.

i would love for someone to rationally explain why carlos hasnt ascended to a consistent starting job in the nba. ive cited earlier that hes been in the league 7 yrs with 5 different teams and just as many different coaches. provide a logical factually based reasoning for him not being a starting point for a succesful nba franchise. please explain.. im not saying hes horrible, he is what he is, a mediocre journeyman backup pointguard. im not saying that in angst or to be condencending. facts are facts, to suggest hes more than that is asinine.

the arroyo fanatics blindly worship him like the second coming and bash jameer nelson any chance they get. be an arroyo fan by all means but be realistic and admit hes a so so back up point guard and that youre a fan of him, not the team.

carlos arroyo haiku

carlos warm bench seat

hero nation riding pine

meer better player

quote:

i would love for someone to rationally explain why carlos hasnt ascended to a consistent starting job in the nba. ive cited earlier that hes been in the league 7 yrs with 5 different teams and just as many different coaches. provide a logical factually based reasoning for him not being a starting point for a succesful nba franchise. please explain.. im not saying hes horrible, he is what he is, a mediocre journeyman backup pointguard. im not saying that in angst or to be condencending. facts are facts, to suggest hes more than that is asinine.

the arroyo fanatics blindly worship him like the second coming and bash jameer nelson any chance they get. be an arroyo fan by all means but be realistic and admit hes a so so back up point guard and that youre a fan of him, not the team.

carlos arroyo haiku

carlos warm bench seat

hero nation riding pine

meer better player

The difference between you and us is that we are Carlos fans, but We aren't having an affair with him. If you are in love with Jameer have fun. Are you Magic or Jameer fan?

JAMEER NELSON is the STARTING POINT GUARD for MY TEAM the ORLANDO MAGIC. carlos arroyo is a free agent journeyman backup pointguard that probaly wont be resigned by MY TEAM the ORLANDO MAGIC. clarify for u any? id say it in spanish for you, but i live in central florida and the native tongue happens to be english.

carlos arroyo haiku

carlos warm bench seat

hero nation riding pine

meer better player

quote:

jammeer nelson is the starting point guard for MY TEAM the orlando magic. carlos arroyo is a free agent journeyman backup pointguard that probaly wont be resigned by MY TEAM the orlando magic. clarify for u any?

Now answer this one: Do you love Jameer? yes or no.

jameer is the starting point guard on my favorite team, so yes i love him, just as i love dwight, hedo, rashard, courtney lee, keith bogans, keyon dooling, marcin gortat, etc.. i love a TEAM not an individual. im not gonna take kindly to anyone bashing any of the STARTING members of MY TEAM the ORLANDO MAGIC

carlos arroyo haiku

carlos warm bench seat

hero nation riding pine

meer better player

quote:

jameer is the starting point guard on my favorite team, so yes i love him, just as i love dwight, hedo, rashard, courtney lee, keith bogans, keyon dooling, marcin gortat, etc.. i love a TEAM not an individual. im not gonna take kindly to anyone bashing any of the STARTING members of MY TEAM the ORLANDO MAGIC

carlos arroyo haiku

carlos warm bench seat

hero nation riding pine

meer better player

Be carefull my friend that in USA is ilegal the bigamy.

quote:

i would love for someone to rationally explain why carlos hasnt ascended to a consistent starting job in the nba. ive cited earlier that hes been in the league 7 yrs with 5 different teams and just as many different coaches. provide a logical factually based reasoning for him not being a starting point for a succesful nba franchise. please explain.. im not saying hes horrible, he is what he is, a mediocre journeyman backup pointguard.

And Maurice Evans is a 6 year with 5 teams guard....so what? Evans is a mediocre guard too?

Both players (Evans and Arroyo) played well during the regular season and help the team to get several victories...I hope Orlando get a descent backup PG for Jameer because he'll need it for his constant slumps.

Good luck with Jameer!!