Sign in to follow this  
Jameera Nelshon

Need a PG?; Arroyo is one of the top restricted agents this summer

quote:
Originally posted by CarlosDarwin:

quote:
southernstylistic posted:i propose this to all the arroyo fanatics...

would you rather carlos start on a horrible team with no decent point guards, or go to a quality team and be a serviceble backup? and i guess the last option would be him stay here and back up jameer or maybe even be third string behind any vet pg we bring in? i think those are the most realistic scenarios that could play out.. suggesting otherwise is just asinine or for the spanish speaking memebers stupido

You are a coward!

my hero isnt a backup point guard icon_smile.gif

how bout i do a little carlos arroyo haiku for you

carlos warm bench seat

hero nation riding pine

jameer better player

quote:
quote:

quote:

would you rather carlos start on a horrible team with no decent point guards, or go to a quality team and be a serviceble backup? and i guess the last option would be him stay here and back up jameer or maybe even be third string behind any vet pg we bring in? i think those are the most realistic scenarios that could play out.. suggesting otherwise is just asinine or for the spanish speaking memebers stupido

CarlosDarwin posted:

You are a coward!

southernstylistic posted:

my hero isnt a backup point guard Smiler

carlos warm bench seat

hero nation riding pine

jameer better player

You are coward and ridiculous!

quote:

quote:
quote:

quote:

CarlosDarwin posted:

You are a coward!

southernstylistic posted:

my hero isnt a backup point guard Smiler

carlos warm bench seat

hero nation riding pine

jameer better player

You are coward and ridiculous!

We'd all learn Cajun cooking' in Louisiana

and I'd put that capital back in Alabama.

We'd put Florida on the right track, 'cause we'd take Miami back

and throw all them pushers in the slammer.

Oh if the south would a won we would a had it made.

I'd probably run for president of the southern states.

The day young Skynyrd died, we'd show our southern pride.

If the south would a won we would a had it made.

how am I a coward when i make a factual asessment of your hero carlos arroyo? hes a career backup, im sorry your hero aspirations arent higher, dont take it personally. maybe you could shoot a lil higher for a hero, say a starter like jameer nelson. jajajajaja

carlos arroyo haiku

carlos warm bench seat

hero nation riding pine

jameer better player

quote:
Originally posted by southernstylistic:

carlos arroyo haiku

carlos warm bench seat

hero nation riding pine

jameer better player

That's not even a haiku, let alone a good haiku.

The syllables are 5, 7, 5. Not 5, 7, 6. And you can't just put in words that don't form complete thoughts. It needs to make sense. I mean you can do what you did above, but it'll be a really horrible attempt at a haiku. Think it over a bit, then try again.

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn:

quote:

carlos arroyo haiku

carlos warm bench seat

hero nation riding pine

jameer better player

The syllables are 5, 7, 5. Not 5, 7, 6. And you can't just put in words that don't form complete thoughts. It needs to make sense. I mean you can do what you did above, but it'll be a really horrible attempt at a haiku. Think it over a bit, then try again.

me no comprehende es muy bonito bano si si jajajaja

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn:

quote:

carlos arroyo haiku

carlos warm bench seat

hero nation riding pine

jameer better player

me no comprehende es muy bonito bano si si jajajaja

southernstylistic Ik heb een groot puistje op mijn rug. Zou je dat voor me willen doen barsten.

This is really a rerun of the past 3 seasons where and when we stayed away from emotional prejudice from both sides we concluded.

1. Carlos style is not a good fit for the offensive style of the coaches, he is a free lancer who can make havoc in the other teams defensive effort.

2. Jameer's style is not much different just a bit shorter.

3.Carlos main weakness is defensive effort in a team whose defensive effort is in general lackadaisal, which makes this attribute more prominent for the team. Many PG of other teams also have this limitations, including jameer.

4. Otis Smith stubbornly sided with one of many idiotic decisions(jameer) that will hinder the teams playoff potential for years to come. Please be patient, folks.

5.Carlos really allowed Stan to literally coach into oblivion in order to get some minutes. It was shameful to see him, meekly bring the ball down to mid court and pass it to Turk to direct the game offense. Did you guys notice this didnt work during the playoffs when he had good defensive players on him, thus decresing both his assist and offensive effectiveness.

6. Carlos is and will be a better player than he has been allowed to be in the NBA. Just please review his play in international games a and specially against top teams like Spain, Argentina and of course the USA. Carlos was the top PG player and assist leader in most of these competitions. But off course you will say the NBA is a totally different ballgame right?

5 teams, 7 yrs in the league, 7 different coaches... where does this idea come from that he hasnt been allowed to come into his own? im sure he'd be a baller on the and1 mixtape tour, him and "hotsauce" could play as freewheeling as they want. there's not a conspiracy against carlos, hes a mediocre journeyman nba point guard. he might very well be the puerto rican nba jesus christ of basketball, then again who else do puerto ricans have to worship, john ramon ramos or whatver his name is? worship him, burn incense on his honor, hell, name your kids after him, but dont suggest hes anything more than a mediocre journeyman back up point guard. international league this, international league that. fact is its not the level of competition of the NBA. his 7yrs in the league are a testament to his skills and standing in the league. like i said, up your hero aspirations if u want someone to put on a pedestal. theres a player on the magic whos a former college player of the year and current STARTING point guard of our team the orlando magic, his name is jameer nelson.

carlos arroyo haiku

carlos warm bench seat

hero nation riding pine

meer better player

Arroyo isn't a top free agent. At least not to us, since he was sharing bench minutes w/ JJ last season.

Get out of Orlando already CA so there can be just Magic fans, and no more bitter Puerto Rican Arroyo fans.

WP48 = Wins Produced per 48 minutes

Why is so difficult to understand that Arroyo played well in many games when Jameer was in a slump? Arroyo steps in and help the team to win some games...that's why he is 16 in that list.

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

Arroyo isn't a top free agent. At least not to us, since he was sharing bench minutes w/ JJ last season.

Get out of Orlando already CA so there can be just Magic fans, and no more bitter Puerto Rican Arroyo fans.

i feel the hate here good job buddy lol.

and the hating continue,cant wait for next year.