Sign in to follow this  
Jameera Nelshon

Need a PG?; Arroyo is one of the top restricted agents this summer

I don't want Carlos back, then I will able to come to this board and read other members inputs about the Magic without see negative comments about the Puertorrican. Beside Carlos doesn't need the Magic to play in the NBA, but the Magic need him to brings fans and $ to this broken organization than refused to pay $200,000.00 for a second pick.

if he is looked as a top fa pg, which i highly doubt he is, then that is very good for the magic. that means a team will over pay him or drive his price up higher than the magic would want to pay him.

quote:
posted by magic01:

if he is looked as a top fa pg, which i highly doubt he is, then that is very good for the magic. that means a team will over pay him or drive his price up higher than the magic would want to pay him.

It is good for Arroyo who do not want to play for BS Otis..you will miss Arroyo, you will see!

svg would play him if he thought carlos would make our team better. i didnt miss him during the toronto series and he wouldn't have made a difference vs. detroit.

I predict this post will present itself about 100x next season...

You stupido magics fans. I tries to tell you carlito was the best playa in the nba, but u no listen to what me say. yous talk about jammer nelson dis jammer nelson dat. you put down carlito cuz hes pr, the magics hold him down cuz hes pr, the nba conspirosie to hold him down cuz hes beat dere olympico dream team. now nelson plays bad, u cry for carlito, but he no there is he stupido magics fan. where is he? he gone, he left, and he no coming back. no amount of monies, no amount of geting on ur nees and begging him to return will get him to come back cuz he do not appreciate the way he was treated by the magics or their racist fans. now the magics are going bankrupt cuz no pr fans supporting carlito on the bench, whole team going around the toilet bowl. i laughs at you all. if only u had realize before it to late, you could have had the best player in nba playing pg, but noooo, you would rather have that midget jammer. well good luck with dat

quote:
posted by el pende.o de KillingInTheNameOf:I predict this post will present itself about 100x next season...

You stupido magics fans. I tries to tell you carlito was the best playa in the nba, but u no listen to what me say. yous talk about jammer nelson dis jammer nelson dat. you put down carlito cuz hes pr, the magics hold him down cuz hes pr, the nba conspirosie to hold him down cuz hes beat dere olympico dream team. now nelson plays bad, u cry for carlito, but he no there is he stupido magics fan. where is he? he gone, he left, and he no coming back. no amount of monies, no amount of geting on ur nees and begging him to return will get him to come back cuz he do not appreciate the way he was treated by the magics or their racist fans. now the magics are going bankrupt cuz no pr fans supporting carlito on the bench, whole team going around the toilet bowl. i laughs at you all. if only u had realize before it to late, you could have had the best player in nba playing pg, but noooo, you would rather have that midget jammer. well good luck with dat

Bravisimo! Now write it in spanish so that we puertoricans can understand. Please!

quote:
Originally posted by Carolvs V:

quote:
posted by el pende.o de KillingInTheNameOf:I predict this post will present itself about 100x next season...

Bravisimo! Now write it in spanish so that we puertoricans can understand. Please!

puedo hablar solamente espa

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

I predict this post will present itself about 100x next season...

you know? after reading your writting, you seem as someone who, whenever "flipping the bird", people are certain you are boasting about your IQ ...

Wow and the haters continue.aint you happy enough? Arroyo wont be back? ,cant wait to see arroyo excel against the magic next year.

Everyone will see that stan and otis are 2 dumb asses,for the record im not one of those ricans that say arroyo is the best point guard of the league,or people just been racist cuz he aint playing enough,but one thing im sure is arroyo is way better than meer at the point,and thats what hurts alot of people here.

Im happy for our puertorican hero for making it to the nba and gave a name to himself eventhough people hate to admit it.Ill say this is arroyo breakout year,my puertorican community stay tuned for whats coming.

quote:
Originally posted by alex30:

Wow and the haters continue.aint you happy enough? Arroyo wont be back? ,cant wait to see arroyo excel against the magic next year.

Everyone will see that stan and otis are 2 dumb asses,for the record im not one of those ricans that say arroyo is the best point guard of the league,or people just been racist cuz he aint playing enough,but one thing im sure is arroyo is way better than meer at the point,and thats what hurts alot of people here.

Im happy for our puertorican hero for making it to the nba and gave a name to himself eventhough people hate to admit it.Ill say this is arroyo breakout year,my puertorican community stay tuned for whats coming.

This has been said a million times, but when you have a short guard like Jameer who struggles defensively, you need a bigger back up that can play D. Carlos isn't that guy.