Sign in to follow this  
djmase20

Let us remove the wool from our eyes, post a picture of yourself here...

Alright guys I'll play along. Here's a picture of me in Korea. I was just a little um....drunk. lol

kayandme.jpg

LMAO, its called soju. Its basically Korean moonshine because the alcohol content isn't regulated. You might get a drink that is 40 proof or something that will have you sleeping in a ditch not knowing where you are. That is affectionately called a "soju experience".

quote:
Originally posted by LetsGoMagic:

Last week the moderators had a little get together and unfortunately I was the one taking the picture so I didnt make it in the photo.

From left to right

Adam, LoD, Marc, FENDI

modsquad.jpg

I know the more you post ,the fatter you get,thats why I post ones a week,I want to stay fit.

you sure were nursin that drink emory!!

Your tellin me Ball junkie you know almost when somebody is brething magic info but you cant post a pic?? lol

Nah we really should start a last magic game get together for those not going to the game...that would be awesome! You know somewhere like the Alehouse where food is cheap and TV's are a plenty!! who wants to head this one up??

quote:
you sure were nursin that drink emory!!

I asked for a nipple but the Korean bartender looked a little confused. : )

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

Hutchence asked me to post this picture of her...

portrait-01.jpg

Aww DJ, thanks so much!! But as HighClassTrash can atest to this is really me, shhh don't tell anyone

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

Nah we really should start a last magic game get together for those not going to the game...that would be awesome! You know somewhere like the Alehouse where food is cheap and TV's are a plenty!! who wants to head this one up??

I think that is a good idea but who is with me for tailagating?? I can't be the only one going to the game. I miss football season because no more tailgating, the Heat game would be awesome!

That's awesome Nyce. I would love to go skydiving one day.

quote:

I vote we save it for the first playoff game... considering we will be on the road so everyone who would want to come can. Alehouse is a great idea... they usually have pretty good beer deals (for some reason that is what I care about most). I think it could be fun... fill the place with a bunch of Magic fans... But for it to be good we would need a handful to actually show up. Perhaps start a separate thread and get a discussion going? Maybe a sticky by the Mods?