Sign in to follow this  
djmase20

Let us remove the wool from our eyes, post a picture of yourself here...

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

THIS SUX....I THOUHT WE might really be posting pictures of ourselves. Now i feel like a fool....

LMAO!!!!! Nathan you did the right thing, the rest of us did not, don't worry none of us think you look foolish, right guys?.....guys?...gals?..anyone? **crickets chirping**

quote:

THIS SUX....I THOUHT WE might really be posting pictures of ourselves. Now i feel like a fool....

lmao, sorry man lmao, that is the funniest post yet in this thread!

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:

LMAO!!!!! Nathan you did the right thing, the rest of us did not, don't worry none of us think you look foolish, right guys?.....guys?...gals?..anyone? **crickets chirping**

*chirp chirp*

LOL, I was going to do the same thing Nathan and then I saw a bunch of fat chicks. The fat chicks won as they usually do.

quote:

You are a good sport Nathan, that is extremely funny!

quote:

Why doesnt anyone believe that those are real pictures of the mods!!!! THEY ARE REAL PICS PEOPLE!!!

quote:
Originally posted by LetsGoMagic:

quote:

Why doesnt anyone believe that those are real pictures of the mods!!!! THEY ARE REAL PICS PEOPLE!!!

Ya'll are looking pretty darn good too. LOL

quote:

l_9a73e20aa7e73fd3e3044a930bbec94a.jpg

=

JACKASS.jpg

quote:

Nathan, I don't want you to feel like you are alone, I feel bad you were the only person that posted your pic so I am going to post a pic of me. Here I am...

25892382.jpg

It is I!!! Muhahahaha!!! Scourge of the Set Offense! Devourer of Rookie Playing Time! Cower before me Magic fans!!! I am untouchable!!! I poo excellence Emory!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:

Nathan, I don't want you to feel like you are alone, I feel bad you were the only person that posted your pic so I am going to post a pic of me. Here I am...

25892382.jpg

It is I!!! Muhahahaha!!! Scourge of the Set Offense! Devourer of Rookie Playing Time! Cower before me Magic fans!!! I am untouchable!!! I poo excellence Emory!!!

hes just pullin your leg, thats Brian Hill!

I got, on good word, from someone that theres a pic of him floating around here...Lemme ...see... Oh, Here it is!

mullet.jpg

Wait??? Is this the "Official Marc Acres 3:16 " thread.... crap - wrong spot!