Sign in to follow this  
djmase20

Let us remove the wool from our eyes, post a picture of yourself here...

When you go into the full posting form, use the little button that looks like a polaroid. You need to have your picture hosted somewhere. get the address of your picture where it is hosted...(off a flickr account, or photobucket, or snapfish, or if you have your own webserver or website and you can host it yourself. it will look something like this...http://farm1.static.flickr.com/176/438984660_f9310e4235.jpg?v=0

enter that into the url field on the poloroid pic GUI and it handles the rest

438984660_f9310e4235.jpg?v=0

Last week the moderators had a little get together and unfortunately I was the one taking the picture so I didnt make it in the photo.

From left to right

Adam, LoD, Marc, FENDI

modsquad.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

If someone could explain to me how to post pictures here, I have no problem doing it.

You have to host the picture on another site.

I use imageshack.us

It will ask you to load the picture and has different options. If the Pic is large select the option that says resize for forums or sites.After that it will give you a URL or address where your picture is.

Save that address(copy) and come back here. Click on reply. On the top of this box there is a bunch of buttons. One looks like a little Polaroid pic of a palm tree. Click on that then Paste the URL frm imageshack into that box.

Click ok and Post.....

quote:
Originally posted by LetsGoMagic:

Last week the moderators had a little get together and unfortunately I was the one taking the picture so I didnt make it in the photo.

From left to right

Adam, LoD, Marc, FENDI

modsquad.jpg

Cool, I get 2 STOMACHS!

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by LetsGoMagic:

From left to right

Adam, LoD, Marc, FENDI

modsquad.jpg

Cool, I get 2 STOMACHS!

I think i got 3?!?