Sign in to follow this  
FENDI

Gay-O-meter

quote:
Originally posted by nbr3345:

That is bull**** 36%!

****, I got a shock right after you vote when the meter continues to go up and than you receive your result. I thought that was the result!

LOL, that doesn't mean you are close to being gay. All that means is that you are well adjusted. The scale (as I understand it) is showing one end being a guy sitting on the couch not giving a crap about how he looks and telling people to pull his finger. On the other end (at 100%) would be Liberace (super flaming). 10-40% looks pretty normal and 50% and up is getting a little on the fem side.

Lets put it this way, chicks dig the guys that aren't telling people to pull their finger! I'm pretty close to were you are NBR, I scored a 33%.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:

That is bull**** 36%!

****, I got a shock right after you vote when the meter continues to go up and than you receive your result. I thought that was the result!

LOL, that doesn't mean you are close to being gay. All that means is that you are well adjusted. The scale (as I understand it) is showing one end being a guy sitting on the couch not giving a crap about how he looks and telling people to pull his finger. On the other end (at 100%) would be Liberace (super flaming). 10-40% looks pretty normal and 50% and up is getting a little on the fem side.

Lets put it this way, chicks dig the guys that aren't telling people to pull their finger! I'm pretty close to were you are NBR, I scored a 33%.

It just doesn't present well on a public domain, lol.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:

That is bull**** 36%!

Great explanation Marc. I also got 33%, lol.

I am 33% gay......

F%^c# channel 4 and the gay-o-meter.....

When I saw it getting the results and it started going from 0% to 100% I got scared, then I realized that was just a counter to the next page.