Sign in to follow this  
RockChalk

Magic to Host Summer League Again

June 11, 2008

Orlando, FL -- The Orlando Magic will host the 2008 Orlando Pro Summer League at the RDV Sportsplex, July 7-11. The 15-game event will feature the Magic, Chicago, Indiana, Miami, New Jersey and Seattle. Three of the top four picks from the upcoming 2008 NBA Draft are expected to participate (#1 Chicago, #2 Miami, #4 Seattle).

Due to space limitations, the event is not open to the public. All games will be open only to the media and professional team/league personnel. Games will begin at 3 p.m. ET from July 7-10, and at 11 a.m. ET on July 11.

A live video webcast of every game will be available on orlandomagic.com. Box scores, game recaps and cumulative statistics from the event will also be made available by visiting orlandomagic.com.

A complete game schedule for the 2008 Orlando Pro Summer League is listed below. The Magic

June 11, 2008

Orlando, FL -- The Orlando Magic will host the 2008 Orlando Pro Summer League at the RDV Sportsplex, July 7-11. The 15-game event will feature the Magic, Chicago, Indiana, Miami, New Jersey and Seattle. Three of the top four picks from the upcoming 2008 NBA Draft are expected to participate (#1 Chicago, #2 Miami, #4 Seattle).

Due to space limitations, the event is not open to the public. All games will be open only to the media and professional team/league personnel. Games will begin at 3 p.m. ET from July 7-10, and at 11 a.m. ET on July 11.

A live video webcast of every game will be available on orlandomagic.com. Box scores, game recaps and cumulative statistics from the event will also be made available by visiting orlandomagic.com.

A complete game schedule for the 2008 Orlando Pro Summer League is listed below. The Magic

Badass!!! Thanks to the Dante/Galante show, ill be there as well.

I will give my analysis (whatever its worth) to you guys after every day.

Cant wait to see the new guys in action.

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

Nat, I'm going too. I got lucky and went last year. We'll have to hook up.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicManMatt13:

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

How did you guys manage to get invited to the summer league? Who would I have to sell my soul to for an invite?

If you're a season ticket holder you can call your ticket rep and they take different clients down to the games each day.

It's an unbelievable experience! You'll see Larry Bird, Isiah and a plethora of who's who in the NBA. You can really do some star gazing.

I'm going this summer through another avenue of whick I can't divulge.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

Nat, I'm going too. I got lucky and went last year. We'll have to hook up.

It will be a pleasure to meet ya WP and Junkie, ive learned a lot from you guys and others and I cant wait to be a part of this.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Rock...do you know yet if Dante and George will actually be the ones doing the webcasts?

I have to assume so, but I don't know.