Sign in to follow this  
RockChalk

Special Message from RockChalk

Just a quick note to let all of you know that I will be relinquishing my role as Administrator of the Magic Message Boards on June 26 to pursue another opportunity in the Orlando area.

The Message Boards were one of my first projects after I joined the Magic three years ago and I've enjoyed watching them take off and grow over the last couple of years.

But don't worry, I'm leaving you in good hands. Your moderators here do a great job of keeping things in order. FENDI, Adam_Magic, Marc Acres 3:16, Live or Die Magic and davcivic have volunteered their time to help make this place enjoyable for all that visit. You'll also begin to see Admin and Krucial07 joining the ranks in the coming weeks to help out in my departure.

And as I parting note, I simply ask that everyone continue to play nice, be objective and courtesy to others' opinions and keep supporting your Orlando Magic with every ounce of energy you have. A championship will be coming to Orlando very soon.

GO MAGIC!

Just a quick note to let all of you know that I will be relinquishing my role as Administrator of the Magic Message Boards on June 26 to pursue another opportunity in the Orlando area.

The Message Boards were one of my first projects after I joined the Magic three years ago and I've enjoyed watching them take off and grow over the last couple of years.

But don't worry, I'm leaving you in good hands. Your moderators here do a great job of keeping things in order. FENDI, Adam_Magic, Marc Acres 3:16, Live or Die Magic and davcivic have volunteered their time to help make this place enjoyable for all that visit. You'll also begin to see Admin and Krucial07 joining the ranks in the coming weeks to help out in my departure.

And as I parting note, I simply ask that everyone continue to play nice, be objective and courtesy to others' opinions and keep supporting your Orlando Magic with every ounce of energy you have. A championship will be coming to Orlando very soon.

GO MAGIC!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

You did a great job with the forums and the overall site Rock. I hope you come back and post as one of the peasants now. Good luck with your new job.

On another note, where the hell is Adam? I haven't seen him post in forever.

You'll be missed, Rock. Best of luck in whatever endeavors you are engaging in. You've done a great job in helping make this forum an enjoyable outlet for the true Magic fan (and more than a few pyschos).

Emory, I'm betting that Rock has had another ID all along that he uses to express his own opinions, where he can talk as a fan and not as a corporate voice.

But I can't help but wonder which one. Anyone venture to guess?

I want to thank you Rock for all the hard work you put into making this website the best in the NBA.

Good Luck in your future endevours and don't be a stranger!

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

Emory, I'm betting that Rock has had another ID all along that he uses to express his own opinions, where he can talk as a fan and not as a corporate voice.

But I can't help but wonder which one. Anyone venture to guess?

Lilpenny?