Sign in to follow this  
RockChalk

Moving On

Just a quick note to let all of you know that I will be relinquishing my role as Administrator of the Magic Message Boards on June 26 to pursue another opportunity in the Orlando area.

The Message Boards were one of my first projects after I joined the Magic three years ago and I've enjoyed watching them take off and grow over the last couple of years.

But don't worry, I'm leaving you in good hands. Your moderators here do a great job of keeping things in order. FENDI, Adam_Magic, Marc Acres 3:16, Live or Die Magic and davcivic have volunteered their time to help make this place enjoyable for all that visit. You'll also begin to see Admin and Krucial07 joining the ranks in the coming weeks to help out in my departure.

And as I parting note, I simply ask that everyone continue to play nice, be objective and courtesy to others' opinions and keep supporting your Orlando Magic with every ounce of energy you have. A championship will be coming to Orlando very soon.

GO MAGIC!

Just a quick note to let all of you know that I will be relinquishing my role as Administrator of the Magic Message Boards on June 26 to pursue another opportunity in the Orlando area.

The Message Boards were one of my first projects after I joined the Magic three years ago and I've enjoyed watching them take off and grow over the last couple of years.

But don't worry, I'm leaving you in good hands. Your moderators here do a great job of keeping things in order. FENDI, Adam_Magic, Marc Acres 3:16, Live or Die Magic and davcivic have volunteered their time to help make this place enjoyable for all that visit. You'll also begin to see Admin and Krucial07 joining the ranks in the coming weeks to help out in my departure.

And as I parting note, I simply ask that everyone continue to play nice, be objective and courtesy to others' opinions and keep supporting your Orlando Magic with every ounce of energy you have. A championship will be coming to Orlando very soon.

GO MAGIC!

Oh no-o-o-o-o-o-o!!!! Rock, don't leave us! Who is going to make sure that everyone plays by the rules with you gone?

Seriously, I am sorry to see you leave. I think that you did a great job, especially as a mediator. I appreciate your ability to handle situations in a diplomatic, tactful manner. And yet you participated in a few discussions and did not put yourself above others.

So, good luck to you RockChalk and,

GO MAGIC!

Wait with Rock gone, does that mean their will be one spot open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I officially nominate myself to be MOD!!!And no matter the results I will be in it to the end

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

Wait with Rock gone, does that mean their will be one spot open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I officially nominate myself to be MOD!!!And no matter the results I will be in it to the end

Well, you DO already have over 5000 posts, so I suppose you would meet the criteria which you yourself suggested. We will have to confer with the Magic Ball of Truth, Justice, and Thread Deletion to make sure you are worthy.

BushInauguration.JPG

I pledge to each and every one of you that I will lead you to the promise land, I pledge peace and justice to the fine place, I will end the feuds I will join Junkie and Smack, I will end the feud between Hutch and Jack, Hutch and Smack, Hutch and Chemichal Romance, Jareth and his night light, I will unite us all, JJ fanatics and Junkie will once again live in harmony. I am Richard and I will make a difference!!!!

I will not give up, my voice will be heard!!! The people will know who I am the people will hear the truth, and their is nothing Chalk can do!!!! The Truth is out their and I will expose it@@!!!

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

I will not give up, my voice will be heard!!! The people will know who I am the people will hear the truth, and their is nothing Chalk can do!!!! The Truth is out their and I will expose it@@!!!

Sorry Rich but there have been some stories leaked to the press about you smoking marajuana cigarettes. I'm afraid we can't vote for a stoner.

I thought we were better then this Mr.Emory, I see we are not, you are using backward politics here my friend, it is only down from here.

Ladies and gentlemen would you listen to a man who does this all day???

familyguybestofherbert.jpg

I am now done lol...Good thing no one views this part of the forum

C'mon Rich. If you're going to post an inauguration picture, at least pick one with the same name as you. I'm sure you could find a picture of the Nixon inauguration somewhere.

Especially if you are going to use the phrase "I am Richard and I will make a difference!!!!"

Ya gotta go with the Nixon photo with that line.

Sign in to follow this