Sign in to follow this  
RockChalk

Moving On

RichardNixonHelicopter.jpg

I promise to uphold the values of this forum, to never lie nor cheat, I will uphold this very establishment, everyone will get equal and fair treatment, I will never surrender to the forces that are unjust or unworthy. Ladies and gentlemen vote me your new moderator!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

I thought we were better then this Mr.Emory, I see we are not, you are using backward politics here my friend, it is only down from here.

Ladies and gentlemen would you listen to a man who does this all day???

familyguybestofherbert.jpg

I am now done lol...Good thing no one views this part of the forum

AHAHA! So you openly admit to being biased against the homosexual community? This will not bode well for your election campaign Richnba....it won't bode well at all!

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

I thought we were better then this Mr.Emory, I see we are not, you are using backward politics here my friend, it is only down from here.

AHAHA! So you openly admit to being biased against the homosexual community? This will not bode well for your election campaign Richnba....it won't bode well at all!

Just figured this passage should be as they say MOVIN ON.

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

Just figured this passage should be as they say MOVIN ON.

JD, there was no reason, no reason at all, for you to post a response in this thread that was 6 months dormant. You did it simply to have an excuse to post yet another post.

But don't be upset! I've played into your hands and provided you with yet another chance to provide a completely useless post! Prove me wrong by NOT responding! If you can resist the temptation!

Sign in to follow this