Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Attention: Site Down Time on June 17

I knew there was a reason why we didn't make the Finals...

Game 6 of The Finals is on the 17th...at 9pm....which would be during this time frame...

If we HAD made the Finals, that woulda been a complete disaster!

I guess all things happen for a reason, eh?

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

Any truth to the rumor that our post counts will be reset?

That's what Marc and LOD were saying. We're all going to be rookies again! I can't wait.....

So now Marc and LOD wont be 5000 post ahead of everybody. I wonder if MODs have the ability to alter post counts, because all mods having 7000-10000 posts is a little suspicious

Actually, I find it hard to fathom that this software vendor is going to reset all the numbers.

I've been writing software for 25+ years, and I can tell you that if they are not saving all these values and restoring them to their new software/database, then they are either lazy or morons (referring to the software developers, not the Magic).

That would be about as stupid as signing a broadcasting deal with a network that isn't available to the vast majority of the local viewing public. Who would be that stupid? (referring to the Magic, not the software developers)

I dont really care about post count, but I will be quite upset if my "Registered" date resets!

On another note, I really hope this isnt the same "upgrade" that RealGM did to their forums, because those are terrible now. Lets keep our fingers crossed!

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

So now Marc and LOD wont be 5000 post ahead of everybody. I wonder if MODs have the ability to alter post counts, because all mods having 7000-10000 posts is a little suspicious

I don't even have 5,000...so there you go...no conspiracy..

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

I don't even have 5,000...so there you go...no conspiracy..

Rock only has 583.