Jay Magic

Welcome To The Orlando Magic Victor Oladipo

@JoshuaBRobbins

#Hoosiers coach Tom Crean says Victor Oladipo's work ethic, intelligence and athleticism can make him a star in the @NBA.

@JohnDenton555

IU coach Tom Crean on #Magic G Victor Olidipo: "When he gets in the gym, it’s all business. That’s what propelled him to so many things."

@JohnDenton555

Indiana coach Tom Crean on #Magic G Victor Oladipo: "He has a force of purpose right now that’s incredible."

@JoshuaBRobbins

#IU coach Tom Crean says Victor Oladipo can run an @NBA offense: “There’s no question that Victor Oladipo is a guard.”

@JohnDenton555

Indiana coach Tom Crean said that @VicOladipo will make up for his lack of height because of the length of his arms, jumping and tenacity.

I see a lot of potential in him, I think he has the highest potential in the draft, but I worry about his size, I feel he is small for the 2 guard, I think big guards like Paul George will dominate him, and history will tell you that you don't become a champion with 2 small guards, it has never led to success, but I trust in Henny and I like Victor's work ethic so maybe this is a move in the hopes he can transition to be a PG and become our future PG.

He has a 6-9 wingspan and 42 inch vertical so the height will not be a problem. Him and Harkless are going to be terrors on perimeter D and in the open floor on fast breaks.

Henny will get us PG when he see the right fit.

He has a 6-9 wingspan and 42 inch vertical so the height will not be a problem. Him and Harkless are going to be terrors on perimeter D and in the open floor on fast breaks.

Henny will get us PG when he see the right fit.

I'm not questioning his ability to guard at the perimeter, its in the post where im worried, any big guard would be smart to post him up and work him from there.

His jersey is ready and is for sale. Can someone put a picture of the jersey?

I am so excited for this kid. I became a fan the instant I started watching him play at Indiana. I grew up an Orlando Magic fan as a kid from New Jersey, when they got Shaq, I was 11 years old and on board, when he left I didn't fallow him to the Lakers because by that point I was a huge Penny Hardaway fan and the Magic were in my heart. Once Penny's career took a turn with injuries it was hard and has been since with ups and downs, mostly downs and all the D12 BS drama but I am here to say we have something really special in this kid right here. I swear to you when I say out of any player to come out of college or high school in the last 15 to 16 years, he is the only player that has ever even remotely reminded me of Michael Jordan. Now I am not saying he will have that kind of legacy (all though I do hope so) but I am saying he has that type of ability and that's a good enough place to start. I am ecstatic that my favorite player in a long long long time is with the Orlando Magic.

Dwyane Wade, Mario Chalmers..

You make a valid point, but Dwayne Wade was a superstar player at that point, I see potential in Victor, but superstar potential, I don't know....besides I feel Dwayne is a little bit bigger than Victor, I hope I'm wrong and Victor doesn't struggle defending in the post against bigger guards, but that is the only concern I have with him, I think this leagues is transitioning into having a 2,3 and sometimes even a 4 to be similar size to make switching and such much easier.

I'm not questioning his ability to guard at the perimeter, its in the post where im worried, any big guard would be smart to post him up and work him from there.

8-5 standing reach which is long for a guard and key in post defense.

His measurables were a big part of why his stock rose after the combine. D is not going to be problem for this guy in any way shape or form....O on the other is what will determine whether he can be a star or just a key starter.

I don't think he plays like Wade that much, Wade was extremely polished coming out of Marquette. I see a lot of similarities to Westbrook coming out of UCLA in Oladipo. Westbrook was slighted as having poor handles and not having the ability to create offense as well. Both are also vicious slashers who are incredibly tough to keep out of the lane.