the notorious S.A.C.

Dwight Decision Thread - Update on Page 10

so damn glad to see Lakers fans and reporters reactions yesterday, karma finally caught up with that franchise. A big salute to Hennigan

• Upvote 1

an opportunity for me to move forward, to change the perception of what other people have tried to make of me.

Honestly this comment by El Douche tells me everything I need to know. He still blames the organizations, the fans, and the media for creating an image of him.

He still fails to acknowledge that his words have never matched his deeds, and appears more upset that EVERYONE sees him for the person he is. Even my kids can tell the difference between what it takes (hard work, sincerity, etc.) to be successful and a good teammate versus what guys like LeBron and Dwight have been. That even LeBron has managed to dim his immature reputation tells you how out of touch Dwight is with reality.

Thanks to the Magic's leadership that they made a good decision.

• Upvote 1

1. Those draft picks were useless.

2. They'd be in the same situation if they traded for Dwight or not.

If #2 is correct, then he couldn't have possibly gutted the Lakers. If we don't trade Dwight, he signs with Brooklyn. Therefore, the Lakers literally lost nothing of value in their courtship of Dwight Howard.

I say they lost their pride and dignity, and that's good enough for me.

• Upvote 1

I think it's sad that he hasn't been able to distinguish why everyone doesn't like him. Perhaps we're overly sensative here in Orlando, but I still just see a kid in a man's body who wants everyone to like him and never grew up.

I do not know what it will take, but I hope one day he does grow up and takes true responsibility for his failures and mistakes. As a Magic fan, I clearly will always hold a stigma against the guy, but as a person, I do wish him the best in his personal growth. Perhaps Houston will help him do that.

I think it's sad that he hasn't been able to distinguish why everyone doesn't like him. Perhaps we're overly sensative here in Orlando, but I still just see a kid in a man's body who wants everyone to like him and never grew up.

I do not know what it will take, but I hope one day he does grow up and takes true responsibility for his failures and mistakes. As a Magic fan, I clearly will always hold a stigma against the guy, but as a person, I do wish him the best in his personal growth. Perhaps Houston will help him do that.

His latest tirade against the media and fans TMZSPN talked about this morning sure won't help his popularity. BTW, the title of my new tell-all book about this will be called Public Enemy No. 12. Now that it's on the internets, no one can steal it. :superman: :svgsad:

Saw the Rockets press conference was on where they're introducing him. Owner of the Rockets just called Houston "the biggest little city in the world", meaning Dwight will be requesting a trade in 3..2..1..

Saw the Rockets press conference was on where they're introducing him. Owner of the Rockets just called Houston "the biggest little city in the world", meaning Dwight will be requesting a trade in 3..2..1..

Joke Qoute of the interview: Dwight - "I was the leader in Orlando"

Yea, I remember all of those summer get togethers that he didnt organized outside the team with other Magic players.

I mean what an awesome leader to recognize that he played on a team with a bunch of people nobody wanted.

Explitive

• Upvote 1

Joke Qoute of the interview: Dwight - "I was the leader in Orlando"

Yea, I remember all of those summer get togethers that he didnt organized outside the team with other Magic players.

I mean what an awesome leader to recognize that he played on a team with a bunch of people nobody wanted.

Explitive

To be fair, many people don't know the meaning of the word leader. For example, many people here say price, our new back up PG is a leader simply because he's a veteran.