the notorious S.A.C.

Dwight Decision Thread - Update on Page 10

Dwight knows the offense wouldn't be centered on him in Golden State. That team with Dwight would look a lot like the Magic from 2008-10. I think he wants to be ensured the most touches he can get, which won't happen on a jump shooting team like Golden State.

I agree but I also think Curry is miles ahead of Jameer on the talent road and Thompson is a stud. We didn't have a wing stud while he was here (Carter, Lee, Jrich?)

That is his best shot at a title, imo.

Now that they signed Iggy, Im interested what they will do.

Just BREAKING...Kupchak informed Dwight will not return to LA. I think this is official.

Just BREAKING...Kupchak informed Dwight will not return to LA. I think this is official.

It is. Has been all day. ESPN (Broussard) got played by someone in the Lakers organization. Funny little Friday night story.

Oh Douche Howard... or as LA like to call him "Dwight what the ----".

Yes LA's recruiting process [hanging on Dwights testicles for dear life minus Kobe (he's got the anus)]... I mean begging process has not went to well. They are old as F.... with no cap room for improvement.... and their fans are as fake as Miami's. That TV deal is going to look real nice showing some empty seats.... wonder how much the Clippers stand to make if they start to out sell the Lakers? (bigger question is why does one city have 2 teams... Lakers could move to Seattle....Muhahahahaha)

Im glad Douche is going back and forth about which team he isnt going to win a championship with. It fits him so well, that I think when he does sign that he will have a story about meeting some kid who made up a song about him, which Douche will gladly let you hear all about it. Then im going to predict that Douche doesnt change any of his one liners.... you know since they work so well... why fix it if its not broken.

My Fav Future Douche lines:

"We got to stay together as a team"

"Im not here to talk about "x" team, I play for "y" team and thats all im going to talk about"

"Im only concerned with winning championships"

"Im going to work on my free throws, so I can be the finisher that I know I am"

Yea, I have to hand it to Douche though.... He has made Lebron's decision moment look like it happen 100yrs ago... compared to the 3yr Straight Trilogy that Douche has constructed.

Excuse me while I go poop on my Douche12 Orlando Jersey (Its about all that it will be worth).

• Upvote 1

I really hate the fact that ESPN is having a fit about Dwight leaving Los Angeles, but didn't give half a flying ***** about him bailing on Orlando.

If you ever want to know what happened in the LA pitch, the below sums it up for you.... sounds real similar to how Orlando went down, before we traded him away and cleaned house like a champ!

A Lakers source who was in the team's pitch meeting last Tuesday, said they felt Howard had essentially "made up his mind" before even meeting with the Lakers and described him as "emotionless."

"He would barely look us in the eye," the source said.

Another Lakers source said "we felt like we were wasting our time" in the meeting.

ESPN Link

If you ever want to know what happened in the LA pitch, the below sums it up for you.... sounds real similar to how Orlando went down, before we traded him away and cleaned house like a champ!

A Lakers source who was in the team's pitch meeting last Tuesday, said they felt Howard had essentially "made up his mind" before even meeting with the Lakers and described him as "emotionless."

"He would barely look us in the eye," the source said.

Another Lakers source said "we felt like we were wasting our time" in the meeting.

ESPN Link

I wouldn't put an ounce of faith in any sources claims about anything. LA is trying to drag him through the muck.

I wouldn't put an ounce of faith in any sources claims about anything. LA is trying to drag him through the muck.

While I would agree with you.... Its the same thing that happened to us when the Magic front office went to Dwight before the LA trade. Basically Dwight is mud.

Sigh. Moving on, We have four players that are more promising than -------. Vucevic, Harkless, Harris, and Olapido.

Mentioning his name has become sickening to me. I feel sorry for the Houston Rockets. They are done for. So far, this is two teams he has left and they were both forced to rebuild. The Houston Rockets..are going to look pretty disgusting. That player will make him better because of the youth but...I expect the worst.

Sigh. Moving on, We have four players that are more promising than -------. Vucevic, Harkless, Harris, and Olapido.

Mentioning his name has become sickening to me. I feel sorry for the Houston Rockets. They are done for. So far, this is two teams he has left and they were both forced to rebuild. The Houston Rockets..are going to look pretty disgusting. That player will make him better because of the youth but...I expect the worst.

Their FO, unlike Otis and the new Laker management, will figure out how to put the right players in place. I, like you though, have very little faith in ____ abilities to mesh and be a good teammate. I too will expect the worst but I feel bad for Harden.

"I just felt like everything in Houston was right for me. It's a great opportunity. Me and James Harden together I think can be really, really unbelievable. We get the opportunity to really grow together. I've been a superstar in this league and I feel like me and him together can just really grow and be a dominant force together in the NBA as long as we're healthy. That was really the key to me. It had nothing to do with what Kobe did."

That right there tells you everything anyone would want to know (or not) about Coward ... it's all about him ... if Houston wins, it'll be because of him, if they loose itll be because of somebody else ... in a team sport, his priority will aways be himself ...

No doubt he's a magnificent physical specimen, but emotionally he's still an adolescent ... I'm sure Houston's FO knows this and are hoping that they will be able to deal with his immaturity ... I wish them luck ...

In the mean time, I'm SO very excited on what our team is building here, especially in such a short time and very especially after the "custard truck" (in the words of J.A. Adande) Coward puts us through ...

• Upvote 3

Yahoo was running an article about Dwight choosing Houston and at the end of it the writer mentions that this choice was the first thing to admire about Dwight in a long time. They mentioned that because he was choosing winning over money and the bright lights that this was a big deal. Sorry, all I see is a guy who chose a team that gave him the easiest path possible to a championship. Now I'm not sure that it will be as easy as he thinks but all I see is a guy that ran away from a challenge and took what he see's as the easy path. He is a joke.

Yahoo was running an article about Dwight choosing Houston and at the end of it the writer mentions that this choice was the first thing to admire about Dwight in a long time. They mentioned that because he was choosing winning over money and the bright lights that this was a big deal. Sorry, all I see is a guy who chose a team that gave him the easiest path possible to a championship. Now I'm not sure that it will be as easy as he thinks but all I see is a guy that ran away from a challenge and took what he see's as the easy path. He is a joke.

and the joke is and will be on himself ...

• Upvote 1