the notorious S.A.C.

Dwight Decision Thread - Update on Page 10

\

Sadly and inevitably there is always a David Stern and/or Otis Smith out there somewhere who gives them way more than they should for their garbage. As long as the other owners dont call B.S. out loud the trade usually goes through.

I hate how people talk of Stern giving things to the Lakers. Don't you think Chris Paul would be in purple n gold then? Memphis' FO is the one that gave Pau to LA. Not Stern. But like you say, there is always an Otis out there ready to make a trade like that to benefit LA.

As for Dwight, I love how LA was so cocky when they got him. They were certain they could convince him to resign, because after all, they are THE Lakers. What a beautiful situation we get to sit back and watch while our youngsters prime up for Summer League! GO MAGIC!!

Now Dwight has made a decision but won't announce it until later this weekend via Twitter. HAHAHA What a little kid! It's like, "I know something you don't know!"

Grow up Dwight.

And if you don't pick GS you are an idiot (like we already knew). Curry Thompson Barnes Lee Howard is championship bound.

Now Dwight has made a decision but won't announce it until later this weekend via Twitter. HAHAHA What a little kid! It's like, "I know something you don't know!"

Grow up Dwight.

And if you don't pick GS you are an idiot (like we already knew). Curry Thompson Barnes Lee Howard is championship bound.

Maybe he is just following in Lebron's footsteps with "the decision." LOL I honestly cannot stand the person Howard has become.

I've pinned the topic.

Sounds like this situation is still a bit crazy.

I'm so glad Orlando is in the spot we're in. I like our young core and future. Beyond tired of Dwight and his drama

Dwight knows the offense wouldn't be centered on him in Golden State. That team with Dwight would look a lot like the Magic from 2008-10. I think he wants to be ensured the most touches he can get, which won't happen on a jump shooting team like Golden State.

hahahahahahahahahaha~!

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA 5m

Yup. RT @ESPNNBA On @SportsCenter, @Chris_Broussard reports Dwight Howard has had change of heart, is now 50-50 on decision to leave Lakers