the notorious S.A.C.

Dwight Decision Thread - Update on Page 10

Watch Dwight leave, the Lakers suck with Kobe injured all year and they win the lottery and get Wiggins. I would hate my life so much

I doubt Kobe sits all year. He's busy chasing down the numbers of the HOF players ahead of him.

I doubt Kobe sits all year. He's busy chasing down the numbers of the HOF players ahead of him.

And if Pau Gasol, MWP, and Nash play 60 games together, they will be decent enough to avoid the higher lottery spots.

Now the Lakers have painted the facade of the Beverly Hills hotel with a D12 jersey....Im sorry D12 is making the mighty Lakers look like groveling fools. It is just abosultely pathetic....and I am loving every second.

BN4vpyXCIAE5eM0.jpg

Lol, thats pathetic.

bn4vpyxciae5em0-jpg-large.jpeg?w=272

just imagine if this headcase was still here...we'd have to repaint the Suntrust Building or something. Probably enact a new city ordinance mandating everyone in the city wear dwight jerseys. Flippin ridiculous.

For what it's worth, it's not really Dwight's fault if he is flat out telling them "I'm not coming back" and then the Lakers and the city of Los Angeles are going out running these campaigns to try to keep him.

Watch Dwight leave, the Lakers suck with Kobe injured all year and they win the lottery and get Wiggins. I would hate my life so much

I wouldn't be surprised to see Wiggins go to the Lakers or Celtics with the #1 pick

I wouldn't be surprised to see Wiggins go to the Lakers or Celtics with the #1 pick

The last two mega stars who came into the league went to Cleveland and Oklahoma City. There's no evidence to suggest the league "fixes" where the big names go in the draft, except I guess that Lebron went to his home town, but honestly after seeing how the lottery is conducted I honestly don't think it could be rigged.

The last two mega stars who came into the league went to Cleveland and Oklahoma City. There's no evidence to suggest the league "fixes" where the big names go in the draft, except I guess that Lebron went to his home town, but honestly after seeing how the lottery is conducted I honestly don't think it could be rigged.

Cleveland has had two #1 picks since Lebron left, so I would say it's our turn to get one for Dwight leaving.

Cleveland has had two #1 picks since Lebron left, so I would say it's our turn to get one for Dwight leaving.

On a karmic level I agree.

Well considering that the Lakers and Celtics have been too busy winning championships, it's kinda hard for the league to rig them with #1 overall picks.