the notorious S.A.C.

Dwight Decision Thread - Update on Page 10

Ok I know this doesn't belong here but it is too good to put on the other board. First all the arse kissing by Mitch about how great Dwight is and how they really want him back. His statements were soooo much arse kissing he probably got the brown nose. Then the "stay Dwight" billboards the Lakers put up. Just the same thing we tried. Now broussard says Dwight is gone from LA. For any Magic fan this is a stellar day. We will finally pay back the Lakers in a small way. I almost feel as good as the days Otis ans Brian got fired....almost. Congrats to Henny for sending payback LA's way. Hopefully Broussard is right!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I know this doesn't belong here but it is too good to put on the other board. First all the arse kissing by Mitch about how great Dwight is and how they really want him back. His statements were soooo much arse kissing he probably got the brown nose. Then the "stay Dwight" billboards the Lakers put up. Just the same thing we tried. Now broussard says Dwight is gone from LA. For any Magic fan this is a stellar day. We will finally pay back the Lakers in a small way. I almost feel as good as the days Otis ans Brian got fired....almost. Congrats to Henny for sending payback LA's way. Hopefully Broussard is right!!!!!!!!!!!!

May help inspire Dallas to move the #13 pick also

Someone should remind those on the Lakers forum that Howard said the exact. same. thing (get rid of the coach and I'll stay) before...

Granted, SVG >>>>>>> MDA, but we've heard this song before.

Great thing is if Dwight signs with Dallas or Houston he won't have anyone left to blame anymore. It will finally all be on his shoulders for once in his career.

Great thing is if Dwight signs with Dallas or Houston he won't have anyone left to blame anymore. It will finally all be on his shoulders for once in his career.

Nah.

It'll be either Dirk Nowitski & Rick Carlisle's fault, or James Harden & Kevin McHale's fault. Also, either way I'm sure his new team will need a new starting point guard.

Nah.

It'll be either Dirk Nowitski & Rick Carlisle's fault, or James Harden & Kevin McHale's fault. Also, either way I'm sure his new team will need a new starting point guard.

the funny thing is both them teams need a new starting pg anyway.

Lin & Mike James aint cutting it LOL

Now to stick the nail in the Lakers back we make a trade to help the Mavs or Rockets clear cap space... Even better if it wasnt a good trade for us but just a spiteful trade designed only to help the rockets/mavs clear space. If this were to happen it may be my happiest day as a Magic fan! Hopefully he walks without a return and Kobe tears his other achillies 2 games into the season. I bet David Stern is on Fegans phone right now telling him if d12 stays in LA he will allow him to exeed the nba max and get 200 million bucks a year. Forget this draft stuff July 1st may be one of the most glorious days for our fans.

As a side note...Broussard said one of the reasons Dwight left is we didnt have enough bill boards up asking for him to stay. IM NOT KIDDING...he said this...D12 occupies a sole spot at the top of the throne of doucheness if this is true!