Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Why the Change ???

I really don't care about the numbers.

but I do care about the Things that you guys set up about how these forums are set up...

I've been here for about a year and and a half.

and to you and most fans its a big thing.

I'm not here to make this a big thing ...

But you have forced me to do so...

Why do you do this to me ???

This is really unfair and I still will be the FIRST LEGEND From 10,000 to 25,000

It's rediculous.

Talk about a click !!!

suspend me if you wish ...

but you won't get rid of me.

I really don't care about the numbers.

but I do care about the Things that you guys set up about how these forums are set up...

I've been here for about a year and and a half.

and to you and most fans its a big thing.

I'm not here to make this a big thing ...

But you have forced me to do so...

Why do you do this to me ???

This is really unfair and I still will be the FIRST LEGEND From 10,000 to 25,000

It's rediculous.

Talk about a click !!!

suspend me if you wish ...

but you won't get rid of me.

You know JD, I usually keep my mouth shut about these things but this is getting old. Most people on this board come here to talk about basketball, this team specifically and sometimes other topics. They do this because it is fun and it's interesting to read what other people have to say and what they think about various things the team is doing.

A good majority of these people could care less about a number on the screen or some title that shows up under your avatar. That is meant to be a fun thing, not some lofty goal in life. If Rock feels like changing settings on the board, he is well within his rights as admin of this board to do so and I highly doubt he stays awake at night worrying about whether or not you get to be a legend or all-star or whatever.

You consistantly make a huge deal about your post count because you do care about the numbers so let's just cut the fooling around and tell it like it is. Anytime we've had to talk to you about your post content whether it be for posting duplicates or posting nonsense you pitch a fit because it impacts that number on the screen, not because of what you are bringing to the table here. I'm discussing this out here since you brought it up as a topic and also so that you can't play the wounded animal act and tell everyone how the mean old mod's pick on you.

If you really care about this board one bit, you will spend more time thinking of ways to contribute to a conversation and less time worrying about a post count.

I really have nothing to say on this matter but posting here puts me one more click closer to Legendary status.