Sign in to follow this  
fishybashi

No adjustments made against Pistons

Can Hedo start as a two next year? Would he be able to guard the likes of Wade or Hamilton? I dunno. I think Hedo needs to be a Ginobilli -- our key player coming off the bench.

Is there any way we can get Dwayne Wade next year a la trade and maneuvering? Would the Heat take Lewis?

quote:
Originally posted by RU4 The Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

quote:

Adjustments were made. We need more defense.

Bull sheet.

care to elaborate?

Its a very sticky matter to do that.LOL

Must be an Arroyo thing. No matter, he's out of here like poop through a goose.

I hope we keep Dooling then so we can have an erratic player that does not know how to run the point commit turnovers and hogging the ball yeah!!! Lol the reason we lost today guys was because the team let themselves down.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicWizard:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Bull sheet.

care to elaborate?

I hope we keep Dooling then so we can have an erratic player that does not know how to run the point commit turnovers and hogging the ball yeah!!! Lol the reason we lost today guys was because the team let themselves down.

I dont know what to think of dooling. He cant run the offense to save his life but brings much needed Offense and plays some really annoying defense.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicWizard:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Bull sheet.

care to elaborate?

I dont know what to think of dooling. He cant run the offense to save his life but brings much needed Offense and plays some really annoying defense.

I just think he would be a good value in the market and we can pack him and JJ and come up with a nice trade that could involve another big man that we need desperately.

quote:
Originally posted by DustinMyselfOff:

quote:
Originally posted by serbianeagle:

difference would be a 7ft,255 lb PF,great shot blocker,proven defender,with desire to destroy pistons

Where would you find one of those?

I believe he is closer to 275 lbs and still has the desire to destroy the Pistons. Too bad Otis wasn't smart enough to resign him last summer.

Dont tell me that the game plan was good and adjustments were made, people...our offense got very predictable, the rotation was the same thing all the series long, and tricky lineups were stunned by the scare to risk something and lost it....That is why I admire coaches like Popovich, Phil, Sloan, Scott..they just try a lot of new things in every game, rotate the bench continuosly and try to make things happen with A's under the sleeves.

Popovich, Scott, Riley,Sloan, Phil lmao they dont changeanything, they play the same way, they just have real good teams.

We need to add a few more people to this team for us to be at that level.

Whatever you say...there was NO ball handling...NO PLay Making.....therefore the looked confused , with no play on mind, No hustle.....NO heart....just 5 guys in a magic uniform...no remorse in their faces,...

The day that Dwight becomes a man and gets all pised of that day we can even go to the east finals...as right now he is just great talent..with no attitude.

How in the world you say that those coaches play the same way everytime. I have an advice to you: Next time you sit to see the game, dont look the ball, see the court, see the players moving without the ball, put attention to the help and recovery in defense and look at the way that people defend the pick n roll....for example and then, tell me how those coaches "play the same way"....

quote:

I would call him a back-up SG. And yes, Dwight doesn't have any "attitude" yet.