Sign in to follow this  
alex30

NBA Playoffs 2008-Detroit Pistons at Orlando Magic Game three 5/7

hey, SOWHATDETROIT, wheres the love for OHS (Osceola High)?!?

You know, the team that BEAT Lakeland TWICE this past season on their way to the state title game!

GO KOWBOYS!

I cant wait for game day. I was able to convince my work to allow us to wear Magic gear to work. Tomorrow I will be wearing my Dwight jersey proudly. Change of pace being that I work for a bank, but sinces its back of the house I guess not that big a deal. But either way i get to wear a jersey to work. I also got them to put GO MAGIC on your bank's marquee.

cool thread alex...

Everybody who is going to the game...please be loud, and boo the refs whenever you can, even in the beginning when they announce who the refs are. THE TIME IS NOW!!!

magic 124

pissons 98

Team needs to do the following:

-Keep their composure. This keeps down their turnover rate.

-People constantly blabber about the team not getting the ball to Dwight. When they attempt to do this, "THEY TURN IT OVER". I suggest that the team set more picks and connect on drives in lay ups or dunks rather then forcing it into Dwight into the paint

-BTW, Dwight needs to reduce his turnover rate himself and make free throws...I mean come on guy!

-Don't rush those final possessions and don't settle for stupid shots (Threes early in the shot clock unless open)

-Jameer says he's going to get aggressive but has he? HAVE NO FEAR Jameer! Be a man on a mission and slash to the rim for a layup!

-BOGANS, never miss two free throws AGAIN! You already missed three, now two?

-TO Dwight again. Isn't it commonsense to guard Maxiell if he's got an outside shot himself instead of helping on Rasheed Wallace? If its Stan, I understand man. I wish you would help after Sheed makes his move.

Someone.........please GRAB DEFENSIVE BOARDS. DOn't look, grab! The Magic have poor reaction time looking at them out there. No one went after a offensive rebound on a particular possession I recall. All of them just stood with there defensive assignment like somebody chase after the rock.

-As CG said, Hedo is in recession for some reason. He's been reluctant to shoot his normal crazy shots after that wrist sprain. I think he might be back to normal because I know one person who's greatly noticed, Military Magic...lol...nothing personal bro!

The FINAL THING?

Betteexecution within the ENTIRE GAME..not only the fourth or quarter by quarter...THE ENTIRE GAME

G

G

GO Magic!

-Referees? Theres nothing we can do about them so we'll always assume the worst from now on.

oh man, im watching the bos-cle game and its ugly as hell. boston is playing scared and james have been sucking it up. i think the one who goes through our series will eventually be the EC champs. so go now magic win these two at hpme then anything can happen

quote:
Originally posted by noypi_magic:

oh man, im watching the bos-cle game and its ugly as hell. boston is playing scared and james have been sucking it up. i think the one who goes through our series will eventually be the EC champs. so go now magic win these two at hpme then anything can happen

No my friend. It's called Defense. Maybe if we had some of what cle and bos had we wouldn't be down 0-2 right now. In the NBA size matters. We have none. Some might call this game ugly but I see stellar D. These guys got their rotations on lock.

Lets bring this home and sweep them in our hometown where we atleast make sure the time keeper is competent.

Magic 102

Detriot Pissons 99

Magic hit a buzzer beater 3 pointer...and when i say buzzer beater YES the refs watched the reply, because lets face it we wouldnt want a call to go the Magics way would we Mr Stern?