Sign in to follow this  
Stone_Temple_Kiwi

if playoffs started today

I agree with Kberto. I think we are gonna finish 36-46, because of 4 reasons:

- We have a tough schedule coming up (altough, i think, ANY team is tough for our beloved Orlando Magic).

- We cannot get all of our players back (first it was ariza, then battie, now hill). We could not build on that chemistry we had at the beginning of the season.

- Some players did not play like it was expected this season. And there is one player i would like to point out, Jameer Nelson. I personally like Jameer

i COMPLETELY agree about jameer nelson...he has been a HUGE disapointment, i don't care about him scoring 20...all i want and anyone could ask for is running the offence, making smart decisions, smart shots and limit turnovers. we need a true point guard who comands respect and controls a game and the tempo to move to the next level. of course it is not all jameer's fault and lose as a team win as a team but there is allot to address this summer,

i still believe we will make the playoffs but it is gonna be very very tough and we can only blame ourselves as a whole organisation..the g.m, the coaches and the players. with new jersey probably getting richard jefferson back soon they probably have a stronger chance down the line and we have a tough schedule. i still believe but this team has really dissapointed after going ..what? 30 and 10 linking last season to the start of this season, it's simply not good enough.

if you have read all this angry mumbling...give yourself a pat on the back, take a strong sedative and have a lie down