Sign in to follow this  
Adam_Magic

Prison Break

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

I totally dug the "Fall Finale." Loved seeing Bellick going back to the River. Hey, anyone else notice that when Bellick was told he'd get 25 years that he said "That would make me nearly 65!" What? That means he is not yet 40 years old now? The guy looks 50 if he looks a day!

Oh, and I don't for a minute think that our favorite FBI manhunter is actually dead.

No way will Mahone be dead! It will be a key part of the 2nd part - Linc, Mike and Kellerman vs the company and Mahone will be the head huntsman!

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

No way will Mahone be dead! It will be a key part of the 2nd part - Linc, Mike and Kellerman vs the company and Mahone will be the head huntsman!

Yep...the big mystery will be who fires the shot that kills Kim, Mahone or Kellerman?

Hey, come January, we are going to have a predicament when the Magic play on Monday nights! Prison Break and 24 back to back! Ah, the beauty of a DVR.

quote:

quote:

Yep...the big mystery will be who fires the shot that kills Kim, Mahone or Kellerman?

Hey, come January, we are going to have a predicament when the Magic play on Monday nights! Prison Break and 24 back to back! Ah, the beauty of a DVR.

I really didn't see that twist coming. It should be fun seeing Kellerman and Sarah in the same room again!

Monday nights are going to be a mess Prison Break, 24, Magic games and Heroes! I need 2 dvrs.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:

quote:

I really didn't see that twist coming. It should be fun seeing Kellerman and Sarah in the same room again!

Monday nights are going to be a mess Prison Break, 24, Magic games and Heroes! I need 2 dvrs.

Whoops! I forgot that Heroes is on Mondays too!

That will present a problem! I can only record two shows at once, but then I can't watch a third show. I'll be watching the Magic games on the small TV in my office.

wow, this thread really tanked!

Anyway, have people been watching recently, this show has become one of my favorites, season finale next monday - did anyone see this weeks ep?

I have been loving it, T-Bag left pinned to floor with a knife through his hand for the cops was classic.

Welll this show really picked up in the second half of the season the first half I thought was a let down but the second half with the whole story established really blossomed.

Great season finale.(Also was that Bellick in the panama prison on the floor in his underwear at the end?)

I was wondering where they would go from here, but they really set up a nice cliffhanger for next season.

Looks like Mahone, Michael and Billick will have to team up and break out this time.

My guess is the Company has someone in that prison they want out and need Michael to do it.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

I was wondering where they would go from here, but they really set up a nice cliffhanger for next season.

Looks like Mahone, Michael and Billick will have to team up and break out this time.

My guess is the Company has someone in that prison they want out and need Michael to do it.

Sounds very feasible Bh, I cannot work out for the life of me why they want him to break out, very strange!

That whole research facility had a lost feeling about it, maybe they are monitoring the way Michael acts etc, just strange for a show that is based on real life rather than mystery like lost etc!