Sign in to follow this  
Adam_Magic

Prison Break

Great Finale, but cliffhangers galore. How do they get away from a dozen cop cars in an open field?

The area is crawling with cops and the nutjob on the bike peddles down an empty road?

Oh and what about searching trailers? These are the worst police roadblocks I have ever seen.

Too bad about Teabag, could not have happened to a nicer guy. Wonders if he "needs a hand"?

SEASON 2

Ok, guys, the new season has begun. I did not watch it last year but heard enough good things about it from friends, family, co-workers, etc., that I decided to give it a shot.

So far I have really enjoyed it and haven't felt too lost. But I am curious about who we are supposed to like and dislike. Obviously, "Tea Bag" is a real psychopath, but what about the other escapees (besides the brothers)? Are we rooting for them or not? Do we have any sympathy for the warden or for the chief corrections officer? Did anyone else find the surgery performed by the vet on Tea Bag just short of miraculous?

Bhnole, Adam, Marc, you guys still watching?? Let's hear your thoughts.

I am definately still watching! The surgery thing was absurd so I have just blocked that out. Tea Bag is the only really bad one, he basically wanted to get out to kill the woman who turned him in. The warden and the guard are both bad guys, so is the FBI agent. I think it's pretty slick how Scofield has planned out everything so far.

The worst "baddies" are the VP, the FBI guy and Bellick.

I dont think the warden is such a bad guy, the only reason Michael was able to pull the plan off was because he was a decent guy and treated Michael fairly. Obviously now he has been conned so rightly wants the escapees caught!

I am still watchhing and its awesome but it doesnt have quite the excitement for me because last season was so "will they" "wont they" escape and it made it thrilling to watch!

Ok, well now I have even more questions. Why is the FBI guy bad? I mean, sure, in the sense that he is chasing the heroes he is bad. But isn't he just doing his job? Kind of like Tommy Lee Jones in the Fugitive. Sure, he was trying to capture Harrison Ford, but he wasn't really a bad guy. Am I missing something from last season?

Also, I am gathering that there is a big conspiracy that got Link in jail in the first place? The President's brother was killed, is that right? But in fact, he is held up in that house where Robin Tunney's character was killed in the first episode, right?

Still watching and loving the show. But the writers need to stay away from the absurd like a Vet being able to reattach Teabags hand. Then Teabad able to use the hand to restrain the Vet to kill him. With no bone or cast the hand would immediately fall off.

I think the FBI guy may become an ally down the line.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Ok, well now I have even more questions. Why is the FBI guy bad? I mean, sure, in the sense that he is chasing the heroes he is bad. But isn't he just doing his job? Kind of like Tommy Lee Jones in the Fugitive. Sure, he was trying to capture Harrison Ford, but he wasn't really a bad guy. Am I missing something from last season?

Also, I am gathering that there is a big conspiracy that got Link in jail in the first place? The President's brother was killed, is that right? But in fact, he is held up in that house where Robin Tunney's character was killed in the first episode, right?

The FBI guy is in with the conspiracy. Linc was framed by the VP for "killing" her brother. I cant remember the exact reason but by her brother dying it meant she had access to huge sums of money to aid her presidential campaign!

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

The FBI guy is in with the conspiracy.

Wait, are we talking about the main FBI guy who is matching wits with Scofield and has him worried? Is this a guess or has this been revealed and I just missed it?

quote:

quote:

Wait, are we talking about the main FBI guy who is matching wits with Scofield and has him worried? Is this a guess or has this been revealed and I just missed it?

Everyone in the gov't is bad. The doctor chicks Dad was just a putz until we learned this week that he will be the new VP.

quote:

quote:

Oh snap, no sorry, the main FBI guy is fine, he is genuine and is just trying to find them as far as I know!

I was talking about the secret service guy from last season!