Sign in to follow this  
Adam_Magic

Prison Break

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

Anyone watch last night, looks like they finally have to go next episode. Did not see him pulling the knife on the Pope coming at all. Someone needs to knock off the weasel though, I still don't know why he wants to bring him so bad.

I can't figure that one out either. I would have left him to be Avocado's punk. My head is getting dizzy from all of the people that are playing each other right now.

He is doing it because of that "disorder" he has where he cannot help, helping people!!

Saying that, there MUST be a reason for the little Eminem to be brought along!!

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

Man last nights ep was AWESOME, probably the best one of the season so far, it is getting seriously intense, wonder why Michael told Tweener about the hole?? Must be part of a plan

I hope he is using Tweener and the whole "I owe him" thing means his is going to use him to get out, but leave him to guards as payback for ratting on him.

THEY ARE FINALLY OUT!!! I was sorry to see the Pope get screwed though. The race is on now to the $5 Mill buried by DB.

I HATE cliffhangers! Now what are they gonna do?

The highlight of this episode for me was the insane guy riding a bike with a football helmet on. No one will ever notice that guy!

I really think that I saw Lincoln's dad on a seperate plane - the guy that came and checked on the mob guys radioed to Burrows Snr (I think)to let them know another plane was on the tarmac??

That is the only was I can see them getting away!