Sign in to follow this  
Adam_Magic

Prison Break

I don't see how they can put it off much longer. Of course, Linc is loose now after the accident/hit. But they have to go soon since DB's daughter is dying among other reasons. If they drag it into next season I might not come back to this show.

quote:
Originally posted by Drawoh_norbeL:

The poker game from last weeks episode was intense. Hopefully this weeks episode will be just as good. And yeah, I hope they don't drag it out like they do for Lost.

Previews look good, fun to see T-bag whet his pants to see Fabrizio coming back. I liked his character, good to see him back.

Man last nights ep was AWESOME, probably the best one of the season so far, it is getting seriously intense, wonder why Michael told Tweener about the hole?? Must be part of a plan

Great Episode, looks like they are finally going next week. I hope he knew what he was doing telling tweener, guy is such a weasal.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

Great Episode, looks like they are finally going next week. I hope he knew what he was doing telling tweener, guy is such a weasal.

Yeh but I think he will go against Bellick now, he is a weasel but he wasnt given much choice!!

We get it a little later than you guys but i've already lost track of that show. Was enjoying it. Last episode I saw was when the officer kills that guys cat cause he doesn't tell him who killed the guy. How far ahead are you guys, is it worth watching still.

quote:
Originally posted by nbr334:

We get it a little later than you guys but i've already lost track of that show. Was enjoying it. Last episode I saw was when the officer kills that guys cat cause he doesn't tell him who killed the guy. How far ahead are you guys, is it worth watching still.

Hell yeah, it gets better each episode! I would definitely keep watching!

quote:
Originally posted by nbr334:

Way ahead of that, but is well worth it as long as they don't leaving us hanging too bad in the season finale.

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

quote:

Yeh but I think he will go against Bellick now, he is a weasel but he wasnt given much choice!!

I hope he is playing Bellick, if not the guy isn't, he would be lower than pond scum after Bellick made him Avacodo's personal blow up doll.

Anyone watch last night, looks like they finally have to go next episode. Did not see him pulling the knife on the Pope coming at all. Someone needs to knock off the weasel though, I still don't know why he wants to bring him so bad.

quote:

Anyone watch last night, looks like they finally have to go next episode. Did not see him pulling the knife on the Pope coming at all. Someone needs to knock off the weasel though, I still don't know why he wants to bring him so bad.

I can't figure that one out either. I would have left him to be Avocado's punk. My head is getting dizzy from all of the people that are playing each other right now.