Sign in to follow this  
Doa

Fans Game Thread *Magic @ Bulls* 4/13

quote:
this game going to be interesting ,hopefully i can get to see the bench play i want to see jj,augie,gortat,but dont care much to see garrity.lol.

I DO want to watch Patty play all 48 minutes and make Loul his beloved wife/slave!

Dang NBA TV so there will indeed be no streaming.

Hopefully something can be found on either JustinTV or Sopcast. Most likely Sopcast.

I'm concerned lately about our play.

Think we're out of gas.

SVG really really has to rest the big three. Nothing is more important then making it to the second round. So 50 wins doesn't mean anything.

I had a premonition the other night, that the Magic would slip and let the Wolves win in the final seconds. And it happened. These premonitions hit me and I am usually mad about them, because they are usually bad news.

They have been happening all season long, and they are always accurate. Now just last night, I had another premonition.

The Orlando Magic are going to win the 2008 NBA Finals, and Dwight Howard will be the NBA Finals MVP.

I think after van gundy's colonoscopy of the team's performance on friday we should be able to win this one. d12 will have a huge night and so will turk. We win by at least 15pts.

Not so fast you guys. I know one of you had to have said "We WIN" tonight. I'll see if the Magic actually win today.

After a fairly close 1st, we'll win this game in the 2nd quarter, up by 18 at halftime. Coast in the third, reserves play almost entire 4th..

Look for Bogans to have a big game off the pine..

Magic 111 Bulls 99

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

I am now a 2008-2009 Season Ticket holder!!!!!!

Go Magic!

Well congrats, hope you'll be able to see some great moments in the arena.

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

I had a premonition the other night, that the Magic would slip and let the Wolves win in the final seconds. And it happened. These premonitions hit me and I am usually mad about them, because they are usually bad news.

They have been happening all season long, and they are always accurate. Now just last night, I had another premonition.

The Orlando Magic are going to win the 2008 NBA Finals, and Dwight Howard will be the NBA Finals MVP.

Dude.