Sign in to follow this  
The Truth

The Truth...Returns For A Moment

The Truth has briefly glanced at what this board has become. Some good, some bad. Mostly good in the belief that Henn is on the right path. With that, The Truth will leave for now, gone but certainly not forgotten if there are some of the OG still around.

The Truth hopes the board is alive and well this time next year welcoming Andrew Wiggins to Orlando.

The Truth has briefly glanced at what this board has become. Some good, some bad. Mostly good in the belief that Henn is on the right path. With that, The Truth will leave for now, gone but certainly not forgotten if there are some of the OG still around.

The Truth hopes the board is alive and well this time next year welcoming Andrew Wiggins to Orlando.

Yes I agree.. I am happy we have henny on our side but I wouldn't get my hopes high on having wiggins on our team next year. If we did I would be super thrilled!! We had the best chance to get the first pick this year but we came in second so you never know how it'll pan out on next years draft.

I recently glanced at the last pages of this forum which range..from when Brian Hill was our coach...which is reallllly far back. Before we even had Rashard, Courtney Lee etc. I also looked over one of your posts and wondered what happened to you and some other notable names such as "The Solution, Ball Junkie(who i'm sure everyone sort of dislikes as I recall), KillingInTheNameOf, WPMagic, nbr, ibonedteribell, Hutchence, LetsGoMagic, Mr Charisma, no ma'am, etc. There are some really broad topics back there that are in the cobwebs and catacombs including.....well..what to ya know. On the last page, you posted something about Brian HIll!

I don't know if you've been glancing at the forum for the past couple of years but the quality has increased when it comes to posting. The organization of things are much more professional. There isn't any favoritism or any verbal battles as much as there use to be. Glad you stayed...truthful....to this team and organization. (I think?)

• Upvote 3

some other notable names such as "The Solution, Ball Junkie(who i'm sure everyone sort of dislikes as I recall), KillingInTheNameOf, WPMagic, nbr, ibonedteribell, Hutchence, LetsGoMagic, Mr Charisma, no ma'am, etc.

Two of those posters have passed away.

• Upvote 1

I recently glanced at the last pages of this forum which range..from when Brian Hill was our coach...which is reallllly far back. Before we even had Rashard, Courtney Lee etc. I also looked over one of your posts and wondered what happened to you and some other notable names such as "The Solution, Ball Junkie(who i'm sure everyone sort of dislikes as I recall), KillingInTheNameOf, WPMagic, nbr, ibonedteribell, Hutchence, LetsGoMagic, Mr Charisma, no ma'am, etc. There are some really broad topics back there that are in the cobwebs and catacombs including.....well..what to ya know. On the last page, you posted something about Brian HIll!

I don't know if you've been glancing at the forum for the past couple of years but the quality has increased when it comes to posting. The organization of things are much more professional. There isn't any favoritism or any verbal battles as much as there use to be. Glad you stayed...truthful....to this team and organization. (I think?)

I'm here to fix that.

• Upvote 1

Two of those posters have passed away.

Really? I had a strange feeling that was the case. That's pretty tough on these forums. All of them are considered valuable members to some on the forums. I'm very late...on this but...better luck on wherever the next life brings them.