Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Fans Game Thread * Magic - Lakers * Feb. 8th

quote:
Originally posted by shaky777:

i rather have arroyo low profile performance and win like in the 10 previews games were we went 8-2 than have an "outstanding show from nelson and lose, do the math!

No way you can blame that loss on Nelson, nor could you realistically expect anything other than what happened as the results of that game with Arroyo starting. Don't be a homer.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
Originally posted by shaky777:

i rather have arroyo low profile performance and win like in the 10 previews games were we went 8-2 than have an "outstanding show from nelson and lose, do the math!

No way you can blame that loss on Nelson, nor could you realistically expect anything other than what happened as the results of that game with Arroyo starting. Don't be a homer.

I agree 110%

i just think we play and look more organize with CA on the court besides his better vision of the situation at any given time, meer only tries to penetrate like crazy at times pushing the game more than what we need to and as a result of his penetration a lot of times there is no one at the other side of the court to defend, but it happens that yesterday we had a great first period (which is not going to happen again in God knows how long, so we were just lucky) and after everything got settle down we looked like the orlando team when meer was "injured" don't get me wrong he had a great game but we don't play or look like a winning team with him on the court cuz all he tries to do right now is look better than arroyo, but like a said before:

quote:
Originally posted by BallaBoi5004:

I agree that CA is a good distrub. of the ball...but to say that he would have made a difference in deciding the {output} of last nite's game is where I beg to defer....

when u play an up tempo game against an up tempo team is risky so u have slow down ur opponent so u eliminate the fast break points and have a better chance to get back on defense on time and arroyo is pretty good slowing down the others teams tempo.

This is so amazingly disturbing. If I were to do an experiment this is what it would like.

"I made a list of all the hard core Jameer fans and the Arroyo hard core fans as well, and put them all in the ignore list. This thread went down from 44 pages to 4. It was harder to pin point the Jameer from the Arroyo since the Arroyo are mostly bold and easy to recognize. The Jameer usually hide behind smoke curtains using statements like "I don't care about any of them..." and so forth, but you can't stop noticing that every time there is a Arroyo vs Jameer they are in the front of the pack attacking right and left and then later hiding their hands and saying "it wasn't me", "I'm not one of them". Arroyo's fans don't hide their prefference (most of them at least, there are others that fall in the same cathegory of the "Jameer hit and run" I mentioned)."

I have to admit that I have fun reading all this posts. You can see how passionate people can get on some issues and their response to attacks. I guess now that I'll be attack from "haters" or "homers" from both sides. LOL!!!! Can't wait to see the "inteligent" attacks. I preffer the ones with big words and lots of smart comments. Let's keep adding pages to this thread about it.

quote:
when u play an up tempo game against an up tempo team is risky so u have slow down ur opponent so u eliminate the fast break points and have a better chance to get back on defense on time and arroyo is pretty good slowing down the others teams tempo.

Arroyo slows down the other team because he sits there and dribbles til the shot clock says 8 and then forces somebody into taking a bad shot. Give it up. We need a veteran PG to put both of our guys on the bench.

quote:
Originally posted by Twizzylax:

quote:

Arroyo slows down the other team because he sits there and dribbles til the shot clock says 8 and then forces somebody into taking a bad shot. Give it up.

(We need a veteran PG to put both of our guys on the bench).

let me guess uuuuummmmm ok i know nash!!!!! oh but he's taken, so what about meer and arroyo n let them play n each one will bring something different, so is up to our coach to make decisions...