Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

--------

Who is your favorite player on the Magic? (I'm not asking who is the best). Please, leave the bashing for another thread.

Believe it or not, right now, my favorite player on the Magic is Mo Evans. I like his b-ball iq, energy/hustle, athleticism, and team first attitude.

Go Magic!

EDIT: PLS DIRECT YOUR RESPONSES TO NEW POLL BY JACK DANIEL 999. THX!

Who is your favorite player on the Magic? (I'm not asking who is the best). Please, leave the bashing for another thread.

Believe it or not, right now, my favorite player on the Magic is Mo Evans. I like his b-ball iq, energy/hustle, athleticism, and team first attitude.

Go Magic!

EDIT: PLS DIRECT YOUR RESPONSES TO NEW POLL BY JACK DANIEL 999. THX!

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

I'll try for you.

Have a good day at work ...

I'm done with mine.

Good, I'll erase the thread title and we can start over to see the results.

I love them all (honest to God).

Do I not get mad ever for any player.

Yes, whenever they make horrible mistakes such as wrong/forced shot selection, not paying attention, not sharing the ball, not helping each other etc..However, then they usually recover for their mistakes on the next possession or next game, so who is not to love.After all, we have a very good team.

Its amazing that Mo, in his short time here, has endeared himself to so many. I think its cool. I hope we can keep him. My all time favorite is Bo Outlaw and still wish hed get a position with the team. I think hes a great embassador, and someone that would be cool just to hang with.