Sign in to follow this  
Jagsfreak27

Magic Going All In For Chris Paul's Backup?

i love how rob just drops pressers whenever trade talks get all crazy just to kinda poo on "sources" like read in to my presser beyatches

how much of this trade rumor is Bledsoe's Agent trying to create a buzz? There are at least 3 starting PG's in this draft, which means 3 fewer starting spots to get his client into Once the Draft is over. If Bledsoe is still on the Clips roster at the start of this season, I think his chances to ever be a primary PG shrink dramatically.

how much of this trade rumor is Bledsoe's Agent trying to create a buzz? There are at least 3 starting PG's in this draft, which means 3 fewer starting spots to get his client into Once the Draft is over. If Bledsoe is still on the Clips roster at the start of this season, I think his chances to ever be a primary PG shrink dramatically.

Why? He's a FA after next season and only 23. Not disagreeing that this could be agent leaked, just the shrinking chances of starting part

There is so much speculation that this trade has very little odds of happening.

clearly this thread should have been called "Magic Going in for Chris Paul's backup"

That's just brilliant.

The notion that Bledsoe would be worth any combination of multiple young pieces/draft picks is baffling to me.

He's basically the Ish Smith whose dreams came true. What's the real value there?

The most commonly rumored trade was Bledsoe/Butler for AA/Nicholson. I agree, he wouldn't be worth giving up more than that...although he's considerably better than Ish Smith (as I'm sure in reality you're aware)

clearly this thread should have been called "Magic Going in for Chris Paul's backup"

Oh nostalgia. Imagine if the former had actually happened... I still recall the absurd amount of hours I spent that summer checking the forum and twitter in anticipation of the announcement of that trade happening. Agh...

The notion that Bledsoe would be worth any combination of multiple young pieces/draft picks is baffling to me.

He's basically the Ish Smith whose dreams came true. What's the real value there?

Here we go...

It's probably nothing, but Bledsoe was picked in 2010 by the OKC.

So Perhaps Rob, or somebody that Rob respects, liked him.