Sign in to follow this  
Adam_Magic

Favourite Movies

I think that movie would have been decent if it just stopped where he was in the water. I remember at that point in the movie. Man, this is weird. and I started to myself ready to leave. After that the movie kept going and kept going and got crazier and crazier I didnt expect the aliens to show up. thats what killed it for me.

quote:
Originally posted by LetsGoMagic:

I think that movie would have been decent if it just stopped where he was in the water. I remember at that point in the movie. Man, this is weird. and I started to myself ready to leave. After that the movie kept going and kept going and got crazier and crazier I didnt expect the aliens to show up. thats what killed it for me.

Yeh I agree LGM, it got kinda crazy towards the end but I liked the movie overall!

quote:
Originally posted by LetsGoMagic:

I dont think they were aliens, they were advanced robots, who survived the ice age, and apparently inherited the earth.

MY favorite movie to watch before I play any sport, is:

"Vision Quest"

(Great music in the movie as well)

My favorite comedies are:

Uncle Buck

and

Airplane(what a classic movie)

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

What did everyone think of '300'?

...I'm on the fence.

I want to see that, is it any good WP......

If you are to see it, it must be in theater. The effects were absolutely amazing. I'm not the one to usually like extremely violent movies, but this one is an exception. The story is portrayed less then impressively, but the fight scenes make up for it.