My predictions:

Republicans

Romney 32%

Huckabee 28%

Democrats

Edwards 29%

Clinton 28%

Obama 24%

Interesting pick with Edwards. He has put all his money in Iowa, and if he doesn't get 1st or 2nd, hes done. I still don't see Huckabee as a real player here... Just a flash in the pan.

I pretty much agree with you, but I would switch Clinton and Edwards.

Also, Kucinich said yesterday that he is urging his supporters to back Obama tomorrow. He did the same for Edwards in '04 and it helped him get 2nd place, so look for a boost for Obama, perhaps another %.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

Interesting pick with Edwards. He has put all his money in Iowa, and if he doesn't get 1st or 2nd, hes done. I still don't see Huckabee as a real player here... Just a flash in the pan.

I pretty much agree with you, but I would switch Clinton and Edwards.

Also, Kucinich said yesterday that he is urging his supporters to back Obama tomorrow. He did the same for Edwards in '04 and it helped him get 2nd place, so look for a boost for Obama, perhaps another %.

Honestly, I think Obama is the least relatable Democratic Candidate in Iowa. The only thing helping him right now is the fact that he is from the Midwest and he is really the only person who is attacking Hillary. The candidate who comes out the strongest in challenging Hillary's positions will win the primaries, IMO.

The Kucinich nod will give a boost to Obama, but I think Edwards has put in too much money and time into it to fall below second place.

On the right, I think Iowa is Huckabee's only shot at a primary state. He is a very liberal Republican who plays identity politics. Not to mention he is an enemy of Rush's. And Rush's audience has huge pull in who gets the republican nod.

I think Huckabee comes in second or third in Iowa, then fourth or fifth in NH. I see Romney winning Iowa close, then completely sweeping NH.

I see a Clinton v. Romney election.

Huckabee

Romney

Thompson

Obama

Edwards

Clinton

...Interesting!

This is really bad news for Romney. He put a lot of effort into Iowa and he needs to catch up quickly before he hits the states, like Florida, where Rudy has been putting all his money.

Osprey, we were both wrong.

Looks like I was way off.

Huckabee and Obama with clear victories.

What does this mean for Clinton? She is struggling to hang with Edwards.

quote:

Huckabee

Romney

Thompson

Obama

Edwards

Clinton

...Interesting!

Osprey, we were both wrong.

Wow, you literally posted this seconds before me.

I still see Romney taking NH, but Hillary took a major hit.

quote:

Romney MUST win NH or he is done! As for Clinton, I couldn't be happier she finished 3rd. I'm not looking forward to two families potentially controlling the White House for 28 years...

quote:

quote:

Romney MUST win NH or he is done! As for Clinton, I couldn't be happier she finished 3rd. I'm not looking forward to two families potentially controlling the White House for 28 years...

It's a dynasty!!

Guiliani didn't even register, I expect him to push hard in NH as well, if Romney comes in second in both states I could still see him get the nod as long as the two winners split.

Speaking of Hillary, turn to Fox News, The ***** is congratulating herself. Lol.

Also, Edwards had the longest, most asinine speech I have ever seen, and he got beat by almost 10%, I hope Obama comes out and takes advantage of his win.