Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

***The Music Thread***

This has a ton of music and you download the songs for free, and you dont have to download any programs or anything, just search and download. It has lots of the songs but some when you try to download dont work. So click on the song let it load and if it plays then you can download it. Just play with it and you will figure it out. YA HEEEEEEEARD!!!

http://espew.net/

quote:
Originally posted by KLR:

Spoon

They were on Austin City Limits with The Killers on PBS. Pretty good. I'm getting some of their stuff.

BTW, the Spoon singer seems like he is trying to sound like Tom Petty, which is fine with me.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by love#12:

clutch

One of the greatest bands around.

Hell ya clutch is badazz

GO MAGIC!!!!

Jareth did you find anything yet? try choking susan there a band from detroit, or dirty sanchez from vegas both kick *** underground punk bands.

GO MAGIC!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Three words.

My.

Chemical.

Romance.

I checked these guys out after it was announced they were headlining Memphis in May, compared to another names I heard, very disappointing.

I found them very hard to listen to and even more difficult to look at.

Three randoms for the listening ears:

The Helio Sequence - Experimental, atmospheric, indie-pop which usually doesn't suit me but they pull it off. Out of Portland, Oregon. Keep your head up these guys will be large in the next few years.

Family Force 5 - I'm not sure anyone other than Cutestory will like these guys but you could prove me wrong. More of a powerpop/industrial/rap core sound coming from Atlanta. You really just have to listen, they're weird.

She Wants Revenge - Indie, very very indie. Justin Warfield may be the musical reincarnation of Dave Gahan. If you're into some really dark ish.

quote:
Originally posted by HighClassTrash:

Three randoms for the listening ears:

The Helio Sequence - Experimental, atmospheric, indie-pop which usually doesn't suit me but they pull it off. Out of Portland, Oregon. Keep your head up these guys will be large in the next few years.

Family Force 5 - I'm not sure anyone other than Cutestory will like these guys but you could prove me wrong. More of a powerpop/industrial/rap core sound coming from Atlanta. You really just have to listen, they're weird.

She Wants Revenge - Indie, very very indie. Justin Warfield may be the musical reincarnation of Dave Gahan. If you're into some really dark ish.

Heard of the first two, but never heard their music. She Wants Revenge has some good tunes. I'll check out the other 2 when I get home to a comp with sound.

Has anybody picked up the new Flogging Molly CD yet? Great album. Definitely an album you'd want in your car for a road trip.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

And the singer of She Wants Revenge sounds like the guy from Interpol.

I like both bands a lot. They take me back to the days of dark new wave...