Sign in to follow this  
Dante Marchitelli

Keith Bogans and free tickets on Dante and Galante Thursday at 3pm!

This week on Dante and Galante, we'll have Keith Bogans in studio, and we'll be giving out another pair of tickets to our lucky email winner.

Make sure you send in those emails to Danteandgalante@orlandomagic.com! Keep up the great work, and for the record, I would destroy George in a UFC sanctioned cage match, so that question can be eliminated!!

This week on Dante and Galante, we'll have Keith Bogans in studio, and we'll be giving out another pair of tickets to our lucky email winner.

Make sure you send in those emails to Danteandgalante@orlandomagic.com! Keep up the great work, and for the record, I would destroy George in a UFC sanctioned cage match, so that question can be eliminated!!

quote:
Originally posted by Dante Marchitelli:

I would destroy George in a UFC sanctioned cage match, so that question can be eliminated!!

add this word to your vocabulary, Dante:

Merk

the correct way to use it is just like that..."i would merk George in a UFC sanctioned cage match..."

so basically, it means to own or dominate or destroy...

so...in honor of the Message Board, PLEASE use the word Merk in this week's show!!

its a long story...

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

quote:
Originally posted by Dante Marchitelli:

I would destroy George in a UFC sanctioned cage match, so that question can be eliminated!!

add this word to your vocabulary, Dante:

Merk

the correct way to use it is just like that..."i would merk George in a UFC sanctioned cage match..."

so basically, it means to own or dominate or destroy...

so...in honor of the Message Board, PLEASE use the word Merk in this week's show!!

its a long story...

it's worth the read http://orlandomagiczone.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7681025882/m/7271087164

can someone fill me in on the show. day & time? i want to hear merk being broadcasted officially!!

If you guys saw today's show, you heard that Dante and George want to continue the picture thread you created of them over the summer. Take a photo of Dante and/or George and put it on whatever you want (keep it tasteful). They will display the best artwork on their page and probably have it on an upcoming show.

Here's the first entry....

dgshow_broadcastsOfglory.jpg

Go to their page for more information, along with photos of them to use on your artwork...

http://www.nba.com/magic/multimedia/dantegalanteshow.html

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

Hey athena, I just read the whole incident on the wool thread.....I never saw it before....old news, yes, but still funny and disturbing...

the show was today at 3 pm local time, but they always record it and post the files later. So Check back here

http://www.nba.com/magic/multimedia/dantegalanteshow.html

for them...

it surprises me you never saw the wool thread. where have you been, mate? lol ( and yes, it does get a tad disturbing, agreed)

thanks a lot for the info, much appreciated =)

well I saw it, but I never saw that part...maybe it was just too many replies and I never went back in...

anyhow, watch the shows, they are entertaining and funny...