Sign in to follow this  
andi

Keith Bo-Bo-Bogans!

He's been playing great all season, and completely breaks out of the bull pen in the game against the Warriors.

Not only did he all but single handed stop Baron Davis, but he also dropped the anvil on their heads with 22 killer points.

9-12 from the field - 75%! He's a legitimate threat from the field now that opponents will have to respect, again, spreading the floor for Dwight and the rest of the team.

And the best bit? TWO BLOCKS! He's our defensive anchor.

Keith has ultimately proven his critics wrong. He has deserved the starting role. He has grown into it in ways I couldn't have imagined at the start of the season.

He's been playing great all season, and completely breaks out of the bull pen in the game against the Warriors.

Not only did he all but single handed stop Baron Davis, but he also dropped the anvil on their heads with 22 killer points.

9-12 from the field - 75%! He's a legitimate threat from the field now that opponents will have to respect, again, spreading the floor for Dwight and the rest of the team.

And the best bit? TWO BLOCKS! He's our defensive anchor.

Keith has ultimately proven his critics wrong. He has deserved the starting role. He has grown into it in ways I couldn't have imagined at the start of the season.

Jack will like this. I have always believed, lol.

He's been solid though. He's been utilized well and is providing a role we need to a rate of success. Not much more you can ask for.

We have so many weapons. Game plan for Dwight, Shard, and Turk? No sweat. Meer, Bogans, Evans will step up and carry us. WOW.

Bogans was important for us tonight.

Bogans has been solid and has had a few exceptional games. That's what good role players provide. I've said it many times, the difference between journeymen and respected role players is often nothing more than the players around them, opportunity, and the confidence it breeds.

But, I give Bogans credit for taking advantage of his opportunity. I liked Bogans when we drafted him, still do, but he hasn't shown much consistency previously, and he's had far too many zero impact games.

He's becoming more consistent this season and I also like the fact he's picking up his defensive intensity earlier in games with more consistency. That will be the key to Bogans cementing his status on this team and in the league.

If Bogans is indeed going to develop into our Bruce Bowen/Raja Bell type player as some have claimed, he needs to start playing with that 4th quarter intensity from the opening tip as those All-NBA defensive team players do. The other difference between these type players and other solid defenders is that they bring their A game vs. Damien Wilkens the same way they bring it vs. Kobe and completely shut those guys down!

Wow, A Bigtime Redick fan who had some choice words for me over the weekend is starting a thread about Keith Bogans?!

What is the world coming too?(lol) j/k

I just woke up. I taped the game and I can't wait to watch the replay.

Man, it's great to be a Magic fan these days!!

Aside from Dwight, there is nobody on this roster i'm more proud to see improved then Bogans.

At first I wasn't sure how he would respond to being a starter, but after tonight he has gained my trust 100%.

Our team in general is just playing out of this world IMO. We are never giving up and our bench is looking great this past road trip.

Yes ball junkie, it is GREATTTTTTT to be a magic fan.

Great game by KeBo! I think a year being benched by Brian might have actually made him hungry and coachable for SVG.

Whatever it is he is playing very good in his role. After taking on Kobe and Baron two nights straight, he has pretty much cemented his name as starter.