Sign in to follow this  
Nick Anderson 4 President

The "This Thread is So Merking Cool" Thread

quote:
Thats ok, cause its gonna be a long time before yall sniff the finals again. D-Wade needs to jump ship now before he goes down with the entire organization. Cause yall are about to be one of the worst teams in the NBA. Oh my bad yall already are. Keep dwelling on that championship 2 seasons ago cause i bet we win 2 championships before yall get another 1.

DONT TALK TO ME ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK ITS GONNA PROBABLY HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE.FOCUS ON ACTUALLY MAKING REALISTIC OPINIONS ABOUT HOW ARE YOU GONNA WIN YOUR FIRST PLAYOFF ROUND IN YEARS...

Well lets see you have the Celtics tomorrow. Might is well count that as another loss. Whats that now 4-11 You guys are doing great. Going for that lottery pick huh. Thats the only thing yall have a chance for. Yall losing so bad i seriously thought you guys were tanking the season.

quote:
Well lets see you have the Celtics tomorrow. Might is well count that as another loss. Whats that now 4-11 You guys are doing great. Going for that lottery pick huh. Thats the only thing yall have a chance for. Yall losing so bad i seriously thought you guys were tanking the season.

The last time we only lost by like a point,its not like they blew us out of the building.so i wouldnt be so optimistic.

quote:
Originally posted by REDLION#22:

quote:
Thats ok, cause its gonna be a long time before yall sniff the finals again. D-Wade needs to jump ship now before he goes down with the entire organization. Cause yall are about to be one of the worst teams in the NBA. Oh my bad yall already are. Keep dwelling on that championship 2 seasons ago cause i bet we win 2 championships before yall get another 1.

DONT TALK TO ME ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK ITS GONNA PROBABLY HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE.FOCUS ON ACTUALLY MAKING REALISTIC OPINIONS ABOUT HOW ARE YOU GONNA WIN YOUR FIRST PLAYOFF ROUND IN YEARS...

the thing you need to be concentrating on is the following:

Michael Beasley

Derrick Rose

DeAndre Jordan

Blake Griffin

OJ Mayo

Chase Budinger

odds are you will have one of them on your team after your top 5 pick this year

quote:

quote:

The last time we only lost by like a point,its not like they blew us out of the building.so i wouldnt be so optimistic.

I gotta help you out alittle bit man.

First of all it's IMMATURE, not INmature.

Also, it's pessimistic, not optimistic if you are being negative about something.

quote:

Dont talk to him about what we think is going to happen in the future... talk to him about what we think is going to happen in the playoffs this season... which may or may not just happen to, uhm, be in the future?

I'm fairly confident in the fact that we will win the division, most likely ending up in the number 2 seed... why don't you focus on crossing your fingers and praying you get into the playoffs... say the 6 or 7 seed and maybe we cam meet up in the first round.

quote:

quote:

see, thats what your season is about,moral victories

This is beyond funny. I think this is my new favorite thread.

How about this, your team is DONE. Maybe you could make a new play with your grass and rocks about Wade getting pissed about all of the used up has beens that are on your team, the tool you have for a coach, and when his contract is up he packs up the moving van and goes to LA, or Cleveland, or NY. You could call it "The window is closed and has been nailed shut."

Or how about this one, you could write a play about fans in Miami and how the building was empty till Shaq got there, now that he is a shell of what he was, 90% of them have left again to become Boston fans. Why? Because just like everything else in Miami they are a bunch of fair weathered bandwagon fans. You win in baseball, fans show up, they stink they go away. Hurricanes win, nothing but UM fans as far as the eye can see, they suck, and no one shows up.

Maybe your recliner can explain to you why it is that Miami fans blindly support a team that mailed it in during the regular season so they could save their energy all while they were expecting maxium ticket prices from their fans. Half effort for full price? Nice.

The fact that losers like Antoine Walker and Jason Williams have a ring because of your team is beyond sickening. The fact that NBA handed it to your team on a silver platter is even worse.

Dr. Evil, thanks for coming over, I really enjoy reading the Detroit board, it's very entertaining. The Miami board is entertaining as well but for a completely different reason. I've never seen more uninformed fans in my life. It's like they all converted from some other sport 3yrs ago. Add that to mod's that type all in caps, signatures that take up the entire screen complete with quotes that do nothing but brag on the member and I would say it is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen!

RedLion, please by all means stop by any time, I need a good laugh. You could educate us all on how Dwight is overrated, how Dwight at 21 is not as good as Shaq at 21. You could tell us all how awesome Dorrel Wright is and how Ricky Davis is the missing piece.

quote:
You know... one of you guys that lurk on their forum should post a link to this thread on their board.

You know... I have to admit, this is even funnier than I imagined when I suggested this... thanks to whomever went and linked this kid over to our forum!

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
You know... one of you guys that lurk on their forum should post a link to this thread on their board.

You know... I have to admit, this is even funnier than I imagined when I suggested this... thanks to whomever went and linked this kid over to our forum!

This has made it better! Why do people post over there? For the same reason this is entertaining, you guys are comedy to us.

Oh and by the way, watch the caps, we don't allow the board here to get ridiculous looking.

quote:
This is beyond funny. I think this is my new favorite thread.

How about this, your team is DONE. Maybe you could make a new play with your grass and rocks about Wade getting pissed about all of the used up has beens that are on your team, the tool you have for a coach, and when his contract is up he packs up the moving van and goes to LA, or Cleveland, or NY. You could call it "The window is closed and has been nailed shut."

Or how about this one, you could write a play about fans in Miami and how the building was empty till Shaq got there, now that he is a shell of what he was, 90% of them have left again to become Boston fans. Why? Because just like everything else in Miami they are a bunch of fair weathered bandwagon fans. You win in baseball, fans show up, they stink they go away. Hurricanes win, nothing but UM fans as far as the eye can see, they suck, and no one shows up.

Maybe your recliner can explain to you why it is that Miami fans blindly support a team that mailed it in during the regular season so they could save their energy all while they were expecting maxium ticket prices from their fans. Half effort for full price? Nice.

The fact that losers like Antoine Walker and Jason Williams have a ring because of your team is beyond sickening. The fact that NBA handed it to your team on a silver platter is even worse.

Dr. Evil, thanks for coming over, I really enjoy reading the Detroit board, it's very entertaining. The Miami board is entertaining as well but for a completely different reason. I've never seen more uninformed fans in my life. It's like they all converted from some other sport 3yrs ago. Add that to mod's that type all in caps, signatures that take up the entire screen complete with quotes that do nothing but brag on the member and I would say it is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen!

RedLion, please by all means stop by any time, I need a good laugh. You could educate us all on how Dwight is overrated, how Dwight at 21 is not as good as Shaq at 21. You could tell us all how awesome Dorrel Wright is and how Ricky Davis is the missing piece.

My vote for post of the week/month... first time I have actually laughed out loud at a post in a long time!