Sign in to follow this  
Nick Anderson 4 President

The "This Thread is So Merking Cool" Thread

Make sure you read the pages after that. It gets funnier. He puts the full court press on, then backs off when everyone calls him out only to reveal that he is engaged. This all comes after he posts 50 pics of women he is dating.

So I just spent about 30 minutes reading...Wow...

#1 Athena IS hot....but that has already been determined...lol...

#2 He is a tool....He started posting pictures to defend his manhood...wow...pathetic....

#3 Fiance, Nukka please.....I can go around town taking pictures with girls anywhere, just because....

that was entertaining....and now I see why he is the stalker....is he gone? I would dissapear and never return if I was him, but then again, I wouldn't be so stupid to begin with....

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

lol... This is the Year, you are a one-trick pony. Your Rick Roll thread has now become the essence of you. You changed your Avatar and everything. Your Rick Roll WAS a good one, but the fact of the matter it was a Rick Roll, something that has been going on for years by millions of people. Originality gets you into the Hall.

How 'bout the cool acronym his screen name makes. That should get him some points.

I thought we were over this. I guess you can't turn your back on one of those mods.

By the way, shouldn't you be changing your avatar? If not, then you might as well add Darko in there too!

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

I thought we were over this. I guess you can't turn your back on one of those mods.

By the way, shouldn't you be changing your avatar? If not, then you might as well add Darko in there too!

I meant it as a compliment. You should be proud!

My avatar will not change until I can view all the Magic games on Brighthouse.

However, any inquiries about my sig photo should be sent to Fendi.

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

wow, so am i really the youngest female on the boards?

I think Jareth is younger than you...

But not nearly as attractive. Chicks with beards are gross.

I just found this little gem in the Heat forums. I doubt Heat fans even understand whatever this guy was trying to say.

quote:
DO YOUR THING WADE I WITH YALL FROM THE BEGEIN TO THE END I KNOW U CANT COUNT U GUYS OUT OF IT

Im back people!!! Whoa im glad to see the number of silly pics per day has been reduced??? and whats up with the weak mods around here??? can they win an argument the traditional way?? if they need to use their mod.power over an opponent's posts then that means they are probably weak.icon_wink.gif

An arguement would mean that there was a back and forth exchange. I don't remember seeing that, see all I saw was people posting facts and you tip toeing around it because you have nothing to go on. There was nothing to win, you had nothing to offer or to beat you at.

I'm not sure what you are talking about but you certainly became more interesting with our help than you ever were by yourself.