Sign in to follow this  
Nick Anderson 4 President

The "This Thread is So Merking Cool" Thread

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but everytime I go to the Heat boards and read Lions signature, this line cracks me up.

"RedLion22 is a legend on da boardz.He iz da most electrifying playwright of his day.He ain't gota apologize ta no man nor piece of furtniture.He is da franchise."

lol... This is the Year, you are a one-trick pony. Your Rick Roll thread has now become the essence of you. You changed your Avatar and everything. Your Rick Roll WAS a good one, but the fact of the matter it was a Rick Roll, something that has been going on for years by millions of people. Originality gets you into the Hall.

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

lol... This is the Year, you are a one-trick pony. Your Rick Roll thread has now become the essence of you. You changed your Avatar and everything. Your Rick Roll WAS a good one, but the fact of the matter it was a Rick Roll, something that has been going on for years by millions of people. Originality gets you into the Hall.

How 'bout the cool acronym his screen name makes. That should get him some points.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

How 'bout the cool acronym his screen name makes. That should get him some points.

LMFAO!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

I'm getting more of a kick out of Red Lion sending one of his girl friends over here to start crap in the blog section.

Really, who is his girlfriend?