Sign in to follow this  
Nick Anderson 4 President

The "This Thread is So Merking Cool" Thread

quote:
"a natural playmaker and a natural lock-down perimeter defender"

OMG maybe we can pick him up as a replacement for Ariza!!

I meant every word i said, the hell with the heat fans. We own them and their players anyways. They wanna do something. Try getting to .500 then talk ****. Other than that shut the hell up and take another loss. They some scrubs. We OVERRATED. Why dont yall try being talked about first before taking shots at us. They have a idiot for a coach. Matter of fact he was talking mess to about how he OWNED Otis. Dude we own the entire Heat organization. On there best day they could never beat us. SCRUBS.

give heat fans a break. i know their kind. One of my best friends is a heat fan. He would fit in well with that group over on the heat message boards, they are kinda wierd.

anyways its only a few weeks away from a massive realization that Wade cannot carry a team out from mediocracy. they might make the playoffs (not really saying much in the EC), but they wont really go anywhere.

on a side note, im glad we can finally take a stand in the NBA message board reality. With a great team, we finally matter to (most) people outside of central florida

merk?

quote:
Lol I gotta hand it to them magic fans, they're kinda funny .

Still they better be aware that I merk Magic fans to make a living.

And I make a good living.

They are probably reading my post...

if you read this i merked you.

THE HEAT'S NEW SIGNING...AND YES I MERKED WRIGHT!

Merk

verb:

1. to 'own' someone

2. to beat someone in a game

3. to insult someone

4. to injure someone

adjective (merked)

1. looking unkempt

2. looking real stoned/drunk

o.....k....?

Like guys on the miami boards are idiots they are saying shaq at 21 was better than howard at 21. And howard at 35 wont produce like shaq at 35. I question them a lot.

Just like we MERKED the Heat by 21pts. Wade had a fair game and still lost by 21. Yall need to a upgrade. Wade tired of being around weak players. Hell the entire organization is weak. Send Wade to us. We already got the #3 jersey waiting for him. Yall are OVERRATED. I cant believe i still hear analyst still thinking the Heat will make the playoffs. I got my money on the BUCKS before the Heat makes it. Yall are trash. Time to rebuild starting with the coach and the fans.

Well well well....

look whose talking in here...

the fans of a franchise that has not done anything succesful since shaq left in 1996...

the fans of a franchise that last year got swept in the first round of the playoffs.

the fans of a franchise that dont realize shaq in the 3rd stage of his career actually did MORE to our franchise than theirs

the fans of a franchise that hate me because i think at the end of their careers shaq will still be the better center

the fans of a franchise that has puerrtorrican fans in here just because arroyo is in the team,once he leaves they become your enemies.

the inmature fans of a franchise who act like they own us because they defeated us in a regular season game.

the fans of a franchise that shaq will buy when he retiresicon_biggrin.gif

i guess thats enough.Oh and im glad you loved my myspace,dont you just hate it when everybody loves my passionicon_cool.gif