Sign in to follow this  
Nick Anderson 4 President

The "This Thread is So Merking Cool" Thread

I got this from IMDB.com...

quote:
Red Lion was born a Red cub on March 3, 1993. Growing up on a farm full with his 6 sisters and 4 brothers, Lion was deprived the attention a lil baby cub desires. Instead, he turned to creating plays starring pieces of grass and rocks. He would later name his play "Bubba and the Technicolor Growth of Economics and Rainbow Colored Pencils Fun Happy Time Hour". Later that year, he would be 1 years old. He started to eat sandwhiches made out of eggs and fish, and trained to become the greatest Miami Heat forum poster known to man. However, due to there not even being a Miami Heat forum at this point, he cried himself to sleep everynight, dreaming of the day he can accept his title. At the tender age of 6, he started practicing his dribbling skills, all while gaining an interest in dating furniture. He met Bertha the wide eyed recliner sometime in 1997. After a rocky relationship, he again regained focus on being the legend known as Red Lion on the Miami Heat forums. By 2005, he had become just that.

Interesting read..

Emory doesn't remember his own name half the time. He won't mind.

I think we need to start making up quotes for you. You could then use them in your signature.

How about this one.

DOM, you put the bop in the bop ba bop ba bop, you put the dip in the dip da dip da dip.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Red Lion was born a Red cub on March 3, 1993. Growing up on a farm full with his 6 sisters and 4 brothers, Lion was deprived the attention a lil baby cub desires. Instead, he turned to creating plays starring pieces of grass and rocks. He would later name his play "Bubba and the Technicolor Growth of Economics and Rainbow Colored Pencils Fun Happy Time Hour". Later that year, he would be 1 years old. He started to eat sandwhiches made out of eggs and fish, and trained to become the greatest Miami Heat forum poster known to man. However, due to there not even being a Miami Heat forum at this point, he cried himself to sleep everynight, dreaming of the day he can accept his title. At the tender age of 6, he started practicing his dribbling skills, all while gaining an interest in dating furniture. He met Bertha the wide eyed recliner sometime in 1997. After a rocky relationship, he again regained focus on being the legend known as Red Lion on the Miami Heat forums. By 2005, he had become just that.

Interesting read..

I too have carnal knowledge of Bertha the recliner. She's a sassy one.

I think I saw his grass and rocks play on broadway. Good times.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

Wow, the only thing wordier than his signature is his myspace page. It's like a mile of text. Apparently he writes, directs, and star's in his own plays. They must be lion-o-rific.

He has now unseated Mike Tyson on my unintentional comedy hall of fame.

DOM-

After that quote, and in honor of RedLion, I give you my new signature!

Marc Acres 3:16: "DOM, you are a quote machine..."

I just saw that! High comedy! Now my life is complete.

I'll just keep adding to it every time someone compliments me. If after 2 weeks I don't have something a half page long, I'll just start making things up and attributing them to people.

I mean, it's not like Emory's going to remember that he never actually said I was a HOF caliber poster. Right?

No don't do that DOM....then you're signature is going to end up something like RedKitty's...err I mean RedLion's signature. Good God, it's like you need flood protection to actually get through those heat threads he posts on!

quote:

quote:

Interesting read..

For the love of Nikki Cox in tight shirts, please link to this.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

Emory doesn't remember his own name half the time. He won't mind.

I think we need to start making up quotes for you. You could then use them in your signature.

How about this one.

DOM, you put the bop in the bop ba bop ba bop, you put the dip in the dip da dip da dip.

Marc, I know you were just making that quote up so it technically doesn't count, but I think that one might have just edged out Jareth for the quote of the month!...and you were the one that gave him that title!

quote:

quote:

Interesting read..

Very interesting indeed Jareth. Things that make you go hmmmmORLYWTF!