Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nick Anderson 4 President

The "This Thread is So Merking Cool" Thread

Recommended Posts

SauceMoney    0

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by SauceMoney:

Why are they complaining about shaq. He only playing 28mpg averaging about 17ppg 7rpg 2bpg. How is that bad from a 36 yr old 7footer with bad knees. They need to shut the hell up. They act like they just loss and shaq was the reason. They beat the bobcats by 20pts and shaq had 15pts 6rebs 3blks in 21mins. They need to shut the hell up. So stupid. He might not be as dominent as he once were but he is still doing his part with the little minutes hes getting. Some people are just so stupid. Trade shaq for dampier, WOW , Really. Dampier is gonna solve your problems now.

 

Oh yea how that 1 guy gonna call us OVERRATED. If the Heat played everybody we played i doubt seriously they will end up 14-3 like we are. OVERRATED huh, im surprised were even rated, sense nobody takes us seriously anyways. What is it gonna take for us to prove that were just good. I guess keep winning. The Heat shouldnt never bad mouth us cause we OWN them. Stupid heat fans. Ready to trade a guy thats putting up decent stats for the little minutes hes playing. Just fuking dumb.

Were you one of the kids on Shaq's Big challenge?

 

Where you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is the king of fire and...the only person to ever score a 1million on the unintentional comedy scale.

 

 

"We all know RedLion is the unquestioned King of the forum!! No one can take that from him."

 

"This is truly the Miami Heat message board that RedLion built."

 

"Bro,you are the Heart of the heat forums,you keep everyone energized and keep evryones hopes up,and you are the funniest person ever!"

 

"RedLion!!!,now if you followed and listen to that knowledgable poster you learn a thing or two about how NOT to be biased. RedLion is one of the best knowledgable Posters on here!!!!!!!! Take note!!!"

 

"Red is da king of the forums thats all you need to know"

 

"Reds a beast yall,u guys need to recognize,everyone loves RedLion,he really is the King of these forums,if u want the truth,u listen to the legend of Redlion#22"

 

"RedLion owns all of your @$$*$!!!!"

 

"i actually joined these boards as a result of watchin his antics. his passion and insanity are just remarkable"

 

"after i bow down to jesus,i pledge myself to RedLion#22"

 

"how many more threads do I see saying:"the year of the RedLion""how popular is RedLion""RedLion is on top of the world"RedLion is the king of fire"blah blah blah"

 

"you are a great heat fan and a true gentleman Red Lion, thanks to a great poster and obviously very prolific."

 

"are you trying to tell me you have never heard of RedLion?he's a legend up here!!!!"

 

"Well we all know who would win this battle. RedLion22 all the way.Sorry man,but no one beats RedLion22."

 

"The great RedLion,you have to say it,he really is a master.A 22nd of August in 1990 I think was born the one pre-destined to be the king and cheif of this heat board One day he will be a mod here,you will see..."

 

"RedLion22...you really are the king in here,king of kings,and period!!!"

 

Quotes Provided by:Brandy,Wadeingthewrightmoment,Dwyane007,Division-Cavsfan,The FireBall,ShaqDiesel34and50,DaSpurs,Heatwarrior88,FinalsMVP D-wade,P-moneyDuckman,Young Moses,Shaq!!!,Max & Sisquil

_____________________________________________

 

POWERFUL AS A LION,BRIGHT AS RED,BORN ON THE 22ND....

passionate as fire,unquestioned loyal,legendary king of the heat.com forums....

www.myspace.com/redlion22

(Proud Owner of 3259 posts with previous account,add those to my current number and notice im a LEGEND)(i actually joined the board on DECEMBER 31ST,2005)

Posts: 2927 | Location: SITTING IN MY THRONE IN FIREKINGDOM PRODUCTIONS,WITH THE 2006 NBA WORLD CHAMPIONS MIAMI HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(keeping heat fan's spirits up!!)And waiting for the HEAT to comeback healthy in 2008!!!! | Registered: 09 August 2006

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

We have high hopes, but our team also isn't losing every other game. To say they are still going to the finals, is like saying me and Nikki Cox dated back in the Unhappily Ever After days.

 

You're not going to take me on Nikki Cox trivia, Jareth. She was engaged to to the voice of Stumpy the stuffed rabbit during her Unhappily... days.

 

How Bobcat Goldwait or whatever got with her is BEYOND RATIONAL HUMAN COMPREHENSION.

 

Now shes shacking up with Jay Mohr.

 

It gives me hope. She likes ugly, washed up actors. I'm aleast half the guy she likes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

He is the king of fire and...the only person to ever score a 1million on the unintentional comedy scale.

 

 

"We all know RedLion is the unquestioned King of the forum!! No one can take that from him."

 

"This is truly the Miami Heat message board that RedLion built."

 

"Bro,you are the Heart of the heat forums,you keep everyone energized and keep evryones hopes up,and you are the funniest person ever!"

 

"RedLion!!!,now if you followed and listen to that knowledgable poster you learn a thing or two about how NOT to be biased. RedLion is one of the best knowledgable Posters on here!!!!!!!! Take note!!!"

 

"Red is da king of the forums thats all you need to know"

 

"Reds a beast yall,u guys need to recognize,everyone loves RedLion,he really is the King of these forums,if u want the truth,u listen to the legend of Redlion#22"

 

"RedLion owns all of your @$$*$!!!!"

 

"i actually joined these boards as a result of watchin his antics. his passion and insanity are just remarkable"

 

"after i bow down to jesus,i pledge myself to RedLion#22"

 

"how many more threads do I see saying:"the year of the RedLion""how popular is RedLion""RedLion is on top of the world"RedLion is the king of fire"blah blah blah"

 

"you are a great heat fan and a true gentleman Red Lion, thanks to a great poster and obviously very prolific."

 

"are you trying to tell me you have never heard of RedLion?he's a legend up here!!!!"

 

"Well we all know who would win this battle. RedLion22 all the way.Sorry man,but no one beats RedLion22."

 

"The great RedLion,you have to say it,he really is a master.A 22nd of August in 1990 I think was born the one pre-destined to be the king and cheif of this heat board One day he will be a mod here,you will see..."

 

"RedLion22...you really are the king in here,king of kings,and period!!!"

 

Quotes Provided by:Brandy,Wadeingthewrightmoment,Dwyane007,Division-Cavsfan,The FireBall,ShaqDiesel34and50,DaSpurs,Heatwarrior88,FinalsMVP D-wade,P-moneyDuckman,Young Moses,Shaq!!!,Max & Sisquil

_____________________________________________

 

POWERFUL AS A LION,BRIGHT AS RED,BORN ON THE 22ND....

passionate as fire,unquestioned loyal,legendary king of the heat.com forums....

www.myspace.com/redlion22

(Proud Owner of 3259 posts with previous account,add those to my current number and notice im a LEGEND)(i actually joined the board on DECEMBER 31ST,2005)

Posts: 2927 | Location: SITTING IN MY THRONE IN FIREKINGDOM PRODUCTIONS,WITH THE 2006 NBA WORLD CHAMPIONS MIAMI HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(keeping heat fan's spirits up!!)And waiting for the HEAT to comeback healthy in 2008!!!! | Registered: 09 August 2006

 

 

He's like a sick and twisted Bizarro version of JD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

He's like a sick and twisted Bizarro version of JD.

 

Ladies and gentlemen, the quote of the month.

 

Man, I thought I had it locked up with my quote about Nikki Cox trivia....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

He's like a sick and twisted Bizarro version of JD.

 

Ladies and gentlemen, the quote of the month.

 

Man, I thought I had it locked up with my quote about Nikki Cox trivia....

Theres only a day left anyway DOM. The mods have to make me smile atleast once a month or else I get cranky and they can't put me to sleep for nap time. It's in the forums rules and guidelines thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

He's like a sick and twisted Bizarro version of JD.

 

Ladies and gentlemen, the quote of the month.

 

Man, I thought I had it locked up with my quote about Nikki Cox trivia....

 

DOM, you are a quote machine but Jareth gets bonus points for using the adj bizarro. It's like chocolate syrup, it makes everything better.

 

You know, Red's basketball knowledge is only rivaled by his photoshop skillz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

He's like a sick and twisted Bizarro version of JD.

 

Ladies and gentlemen, the quote of the month.

 

Man, I thought I had it locked up with my quote about Nikki Cox trivia....

 

DOM, you are a quote machine but Jareth gets bonus points for using the adj bizarro. It's like chocolate syrup, it makes everything better.

 

You know, Red's basketball knowledge is only rivaled by his photoshop skillz.

 

After that quote, and in honor of RedLion, I give you my new signature!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, the only thing wordier than his signature is his myspace page. It's like a mile of text. Apparently he writes, directs, and star's in his own plays. They must be lion-o-rific.

 

He has now unseated Mike Tyson on my unintentional comedy hall of fame.

 

 

DOM-

After that quote, and in honor of RedLion, I give you my new signature!

 

Marc Acres 3:16: "DOM, you are a quote machine..."

 

I just saw that! High comedy! Now my life is complete.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

Wow, the only thing wordier than his signature is his myspace page. It's like a mile of text. Apparently he writes, directs, and star's in his own plays. They must be lion-o-rific.

 

He has now unseated Mike Tyson on my unintentional comedy hall of fame.

 

 

DOM-

After that quote, and in honor of RedLion, I give you my new signature!

 

Marc Acres 3:16: "DOM, you are a quote machine..."

 

I just saw that! High comedy! Now my life is complete.

 

I'll just keep adding to it every time someone compliments me. If after 2 weeks I don't have something a half page long, I'll just start making things up and attributing them to people.

 

I mean, it's not like Emory's going to remember that he never actually said I was a HOF caliber poster. Right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×