Sign in to follow this  
Nick Anderson 4 President

The "This Thread is So Merking Cool" Thread

His myspace lagged my work comp so bad I had to shut it down quickly. I caught a glimpse of his lion like facial features. The man is lionized to da max!

In the words of Stephen A, someone get dis man sum cheetos!

The award for most unorganized and hideous myspace goes to the lion king from the heat boards.

Wow... this Heat forum is like a bad train wreck and I can't stop reading...

A few noteable quotes from the Heat vs. Celtics thread...

"We will crush them by 5 points." - isbort

Does 5 point constitute 'crushing'?

"They beat us by one point last time. We were the first team to do that to them and it shows since they lost the next game 2 the magic but this tyme were gonna rip them apart. I say 101-99 Heat. No matter because even if we go in the finals (Because we are going to the Finals) and play the Celtics were gonna murder them and regain our our title as the champions"

- Miami_Heat_4_Eva

Is he saying that the Heat should get the credit for the Magics win over Boston? Again with the 101-99 'ripping', and finally, im not sure how he imagines two Estern conference teams playing in the 'finals'.

"It is really too early to talk about this game ... Hope it's not a jinx." - AceP

Not bad in and of itself, but after saying it's to early to talk about the game he goes on for another 8 paragraphs about what the Heat need to do to win the game. I just found that funny.

"Preview of the 1st round 1 Vs 8 seed." - Mini Me

Finally, someone with something going on upstairs.

Hmmmm, laughing at these guys makes me wonder if people are lurking on our boards from other teams in similar fashion.

You know... one of you guys that lurk on their forum should post a link to this thread on their board. Yeah, it might start a little board war and give the mods here something to do, but I bet we see a lot of comments on their side about our bashing of redlion and how dead on we are about him.

Well, considering the fact that...

We don't "talk like dis n we DaAA bezt!"

We have high hopes, but our team also isn't losing every other game. To say they are still going to the finals, is like saying me and Nikki Cox dated back in the Unhappily Ever After days.

WE have the most dominant big man in the East. Plain and simple.

Our mods are by far superior to their mods. Nah nah a boo boo stick their heads in doo doo.

Our colors are far better

We rule, they suck

They have kids with lions.

They have Stephen A Smith as their most productive poster.

They don't have a JD

Marc Acres is by far more flamboyant of any of their poser posters.

We are by far, the better forum.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

J-Will just turned 32 years old he is still in his prime if you ask me.

LMAO, this RedLion guy is hilarious.

Maybe he is really a stand up comedian...

Also do not forget he is the KING OF FIRE...

gf_02_3.jpg

Why are they complaining about shaq. He only playing 28mpg averaging about 17ppg 7rpg 2bpg. How is that bad from a 36 yr old 7footer with bad knees. They need to shut the hell up. They act like they just loss and shaq was the reason. They beat the bobcats by 20pts and shaq had 15pts 6rebs 3blks in 21mins. They need to shut the hell up. So stupid. He might not be as dominent as he once were but he is still doing his part with the little minutes hes getting. Some people are just so stupid. Trade shaq for dampier, WOW , Really. Dampier is gonna solve your problems now.

Oh yea how that 1 guy gonna call us OVERRATED. If the Heat played everybody we played i doubt seriously they will end up 14-3 like we are. OVERRATED huh, im surprised were even rated, sense nobody takes us seriously anyways. What is it gonna take for us to prove that were just good. I guess keep winning. The Heat shouldnt never bad mouth us cause we OWN them. Stupid heat fans. Ready to trade a guy thats putting up decent stats for the little minutes hes playing. Just fuking dumb.

quote:
Originally posted by SauceMoney:

Why are they complaining about shaq. He only playing 28mpg averaging about 17ppg 7rpg 2bpg. How is that bad from a 36 yr old 7footer with bad knees. They need to shut the hell up. They act like they just loss and shaq was the reason. They beat the bobcats by 20pts and shaq had 15pts 6rebs 3blks in 21mins. They need to shut the hell up. So stupid. He might not be as dominent as he once were but he is still doing his part with the little minutes hes getting. Some people are just so stupid. Trade shaq for dampier, WOW , Really. Dampier is gonna solve your problems now.

Oh yea how that 1 guy gonna call us OVERRATED. If the Heat played everybody we played i doubt seriously they will end up 14-3 like we are. OVERRATED huh, im surprised were even rated, sense nobody takes us seriously anyways. What is it gonna take for us to prove that were just good. I guess keep winning. The Heat shouldnt never bad mouth us cause we OWN them. Stupid heat fans. Ready to trade a guy thats putting up decent stats for the little minutes hes playing. Just fuking dumb.

Were you one of the kids on Shaq's Big challenge?

quote:
We have high hopes, but our team also isn't losing every other game. To say they are still going to the finals, is like saying me and Nikki Cox dated back in the Unhappily Ever After days.

You lucky $!(@#! U iz da best eva!

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

You're not going to take me on Nikki Cox trivia, Jareth. She was engaged to to the voice of Mr. Floppy the stuffed rabbit during her Unhappily... days.