The "This Thread is So Merking Cool" Thread

quote:
Originally posted by The Can Opener:

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
DontWannaHearItButIGottaSayIt

quote:

Getting back on the subject on this thread, we still have only won 4 games and that's with Wade the savior back. I like how Shaq has improved his game but I still think we need to trade him while we get the chance. Once again I tend to think that trading him to Orlando would be the best option, for him and for us. Too bad we waiting on that though, now that Ariza got traded to LA, he would have been great here in Miami. But Orlando is playing very very well and they have a lot of good pieces that would use, like Arroyo at the point (did anyone see that he had 14 assist last night in 20 min?), keith bogans behind dwayne wade, heck most importantly Pat Garrity and his three point bombs.We're really missing Jason Kapono right about now. I still think a trade is in order and it would be a win-win for both teams.

Maybe its because I didn't sleep much, but is he really suggesting Garrity is a key piece to our team? Even suggesting trading him for Shaq?

I'm pretty sure that's one of our board members lurking there and stoking the fires...

Makes a lot more sense now. I didn't think the Heat fans were THAT moronic.

It was one of our guys messing with them.

You should have seen the game thread on their board. They were losing their minds.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Stephen A Smith is adding his 2 cents I guess.....

Maybe they can trade Shaq to the Hawks for SLAVA MEDVEDENKO!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

What is the deal with that Red Lion character??? Anyone see that kids myspace... Hilarious. Tool.

I was curious after reading your post so I checked it out. He describes himself as "a natural playmaker and a natural lock-down perimeter defender". It's especially interesting because when you look at the pictures of him, he looks like he's about 5'7 and maybe 120. I somehow doubt his claims are true, especially since he provides no pictures of himself with a basketball.

You mean you don't like the 5 miles of self serving quotes trumpting his greatness?

Bluelion.jpg

Your greatness gives us reason to hope and breath. When my feet are cold, your soul warms them

-Heatchump

Sometimes when I am alone, I print a picture of you and talk to it. Even your image say profound things

-Bob the bandwagoner

Hey this is fun! We should have a thread with just self serving quotes!