Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Pages loading slowly if at all?

This has been happening at my work computer. Periodically the pages will start loading slowly until it finally shuts down completely. I will then get a message that says, "Network Error". It also says something like the server is to busy or there is a problem with the site and to try back later.

It is happening more frequently and my computer at the school I work is one of those very high speed ones.

Now it is happening at my home computer. The other night I was talking to Soul Bro on the phone when we were both on the boards and he was telling me he was having the same problem. Id didn't used to happen here at my home computer but it is happening here now.

Anybody else have that problem?

This has been happening at my work computer. Periodically the pages will start loading slowly until it finally shuts down completely. I will then get a message that says, "Network Error". It also says something like the server is to busy or there is a problem with the site and to try back later.

It is happening more frequently and my computer at the school I work is one of those very high speed ones.

Now it is happening at my home computer. The other night I was talking to Soul Bro on the phone when we were both on the boards and he was telling me he was having the same problem. Id didn't used to happen here at my home computer but it is happening here now.

Anybody else have that problem?

I thought it was just me or my network or my pc's

I have two at home, the main one started doing this and I thought that maybe there was something wrong with it...I tried my laptop, same thing, slow or would not get anything open....

This morning at work it did the same thing....It took me about 45 minutes of trying to open the site ramdomly until it worked....

maybe we are getting to big for the server?

Same problem here. I was getting frustrated because I have broadband,and I was going to call my Internet Service Provider to let them have it.

Once, when I closed the browser and restarted Magiczone Web page, I could barely read the words because the white background did not load.

Also, all of the threads were out of alignment.

I was wondering if there was too much server traffic.

GLOBALMAGICSTORM5.jpg

Today was really bad. Anytime I tried to get on the boards I was denied. It let me on a little bit at lunchtime but that was it all day long until just now when I arrived home and got on my home computer.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Just about 5 minutes ago I couldn't get on again. It also happened this morning.

Jareth, it happened to me about an hour earlier.

I wanted to post this...NO-O-O-O-O-O!!!!!!

But I couldn't get into the site...hehehe!

GLOBALMAGICSTORM5.jpg

Okay, I better post this before this site's server goes down again.

Obviously, I'm not the only one having problems. I would be willing to bet if I started a thread on the main Magic forum I would get many more responses from posters having the same problem. Nobody hardly notices this forum.

Is anybody gonna respond to this? Mods? RockChalk? Enlighten us oh mighty ones on what the problem is and when or if it can be fixed.

We like visiting your site!(lol)