Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Random Thoughts Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

In all seriousness, my right pointer was cut in half when I was a kid while I was playing basketball. I now no longer can use it because my tendons are permantlely damaged.

The real question here is what kind of basketball were you playing? Were you playing with Marcin Gortat and his basketball-playing bears?

Because, if you were playing basketball with bears, then I could understand you losing part of your finger.

And Jareth, I always knew you could never be as much man as I am.

You're a jerk lol.

I said this is actually a true story, and don't make me post pics to prove it.

I cut it basically off in 4th grade. I lived by a package store and had a rim outside the house for awhile. I was shooting around and I saw a bottle on the ground. I picked it up to chuck it like an idiot and somehow it cut my finger wide open.

I think thats why I don't consume alcohol now. Traumatic experience.

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

Could I really function if I lose a finger. My insurance will give me a nice $50,000 check, but I will forever only have one less finger. Is a finger worth $50,000? maybe

See, now that isnt really fair. Insurance only gave me $800 for my uterus and that can house a human for 9 months. Where is the justice??

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

Could I really function if I lose a finger. My insurance will give me a nice $50,000 check, but I will forever only have one less finger. Is a finger worth $50,000? maybe

See, now that isnt really fair. Insurance only gave me $800 for my uterus and that can house a human for 9 months. Where is the justice??

I'll give you $820.00 and a pack of orbitz for 1/2 of your uterus and some hot pockets.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

In all seriousness, my right pointer was cut in half when I was a kid while I was playing basketball. I now no longer can use it because my tendons are permantlely damaged.

The real question here is what kind of basketball were you playing? Were you playing with Marcin Gortat and his basketball-playing bears?

Because, if you were playing basketball with bears, then I could understand you losing part of your finger.

And Jareth, I always knew you could never be as much man as I am.

LOD was actually captain of the team that played against the bear's team(shown below)that Marcin watched as a young boy.

beartraining.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

LOD was actually captain of the team that played against the bear's team(shown below)that Marcin watched as a young boy.

beartraining.jpg

And yet, I have managed to keep the tips of all my fingers.

Amy Winehouse has an amazing voice. Its too bad she started smoking crack and stopped eating. She makes me want to have a beehive and crazy makeup. I dig that. Maybe deep down I want to look like a crack hoar.