Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Random Thoughts Thread

deep_thoughts_by_jack_handey-796876.gif

quote:

I can imagine a world of love, peace, and no wars. Then I imagine myself attacking that place because they would never expect it.

quote:
"Sometimes I just feel like curling up on the floor in front of the fireplace, and just rolling around the room, like a tumbleweed, and not even caring if I knock things over, or break them. And if people get mad, maybe because it's their house or something, you can just shake your head and go, "What happened?"

quote:
The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.

quote:

When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.

quote:
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

quote:
I think a good gift for the President would be a chocolate revolver. and since he is so busy, you'd probably have to run up to him real quick and give it to him.

Could I really function if I lose a finger. My insurance will give me a nice $50,000 check, but I will forever only have one less finger. Is a finger worth $50,000? maybe

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

Could I really function if I lose a finger. My insurance will give me a nice $50,000 check, but I will forever only have one less finger. Is a finger worth $50,000? maybe

In all seriousness, my right pointer was cut in half when I was a kid while I was playing basketball. I now no longer can use it because my tendons are permantlely damaged.

Now that i've shared this...the answer would be yes. I can fold my finger just as good as anybody else who has a finger thats not functional. Plus you'd be $50,000 richer.

So now the question is, if you had a choice of finger to lose, which one would it be...

I need to pay some bills, so an "accident" might be a good solution....

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

In all seriousness, my right pointer was cut in half when I was a kid while I was playing basketball. I now no longer can use it because my tendons are permantlely damaged.

The real question here is what kind of basketball were you playing? Were you playing with Marcin Gortat and his basketball-playing bears?

Because, if you were playing basketball with bears, then I could understand you losing part of your finger.

And Jareth, I always knew you could never be as much man as I am.