Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Random Thoughts Thread

I am officially starting the random thoughts thread, whether anybody uses it or not.

I am constantly thinking of random things that really don't fit into any category, so why not just have a thread that if you want to share something thats on your mind, you can.

I'll start and give an example.

Did anybody notice how attractive the Spice Girls got? I see there going back on tour. I never really found them that attractive before, and I couldn't stand their music, but wow. They are a bunch of beautiful brits if you ask me.

spice-girls-reunion-03.jpg

I am officially starting the random thoughts thread, whether anybody uses it or not.

I am constantly thinking of random things that really don't fit into any category, so why not just have a thread that if you want to share something thats on your mind, you can.

I'll start and give an example.

Did anybody notice how attractive the Spice Girls got? I see there going back on tour. I never really found them that attractive before, and I couldn't stand their music, but wow. They are a bunch of beautiful brits if you ask me.

spice-girls-reunion-03.jpg

I wonder if the moon is really made out of cheese....The milk companies faked the moon landing and told everyone it was made out of rocks, so they wouldn't lose any money or have competition in the market....

Why is it that people are afraid of saying what they really think? It just ends up being a bunch of lies, one after the next and before you know it you are standing in a corner, wearing red lipstick and running away from the cops....

No, but seriously, if you have a problem with someone, shouldn't you just talk about it...Aren't we supposed to be adults?

oh well,

I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet.

the spice girls were never hot before because they had no money. now they have money and have had many procedures. take posh for example, if i had lots o money i could look like i had 2 grapefruit halves on my chest.