Sign in to follow this  
Dante Marchitelli

Claim your tickets!!

We are trying to locate Robert Rickles!! He is the winner of two lower bowl tickets to the Magic game on 11/13 against Seattle. We chose him as the winner on the Dante and Galante Internet Show. Please send an email to Danteandgalante@orlandomagic.com as soon as possible. You have until noon on Tuesday, otherwise we'll have to give them to the individual that makes the most compelling argument here on this thread!!

Let the clock begin!!

Dante

We are trying to locate Robert Rickles!! He is the winner of two lower bowl tickets to the Magic game on 11/13 against Seattle. We chose him as the winner on the Dante and Galante Internet Show. Please send an email to Danteandgalante@orlandomagic.com as soon as possible. You have until noon on Tuesday, otherwise we'll have to give them to the individual that makes the most compelling argument here on this thread!!

Let the clock begin!!

Dante

Why not give the tickets to a broke college student who's dream is to watch the magical Irishman Pat Garrity play live in person?

I even named my dog PGfor3.

If he doesn't claim them, I would be more than willing to step to the plate and claim the tix. I live in Missouri but my dad and brother still live in Kissimmee. I try to get them tickets whenever I can since these games are on FSN. I know they would enjoy the game as much as I would.

A man whose name rhymes with Pickles just doesn't deserve the tickets. I mean come on. I know its not his fault, but it is the internet, you can at least hide your last name. Now to add even more to that, why reward a guy that didn't even listen to your show. I would have been jumping with excitement and would have called or emailed right away....Heck I would even start telling my friends and family that I was part of an official Orlando Magic show...

But then again, Do I want to be part of the Dante and Galante Show?.....you bet your sweet ***(this is a family friendly site after all) I would.....

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

I found a

Rickles, Robert

Greenacres, FL 33467

(561) 964-6057

Is it me or does Greenacres, FL sound made-up?

I believe it does lol.

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

nope its real....but seems very far to come to a game.....

south of West Palm Beach....

greenacresya8.png

A little too far...