Sign in to follow this  
Dante Marchitelli

Claim your tickets!!

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

Wow... Do you have a picture of his house too? Stalkers. Seems like personal data here...

greenacres2cv2.png

its all public information....of course this might be the wrong Robert Rickles...

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

Wow... Do you have a picture of his house too? Stalkers. Seems like personal data here...

greenacres2cv2.png

its all public information....of course this might be the wrong Robert Rickles...

FISHY!!!!!!

Well, in the hopes that he does not come forth to claim his tickets, and in the spirit of Veterans Day, why not award such a grand prize to a couple of Marines?

My buddy and I spent 4 and 5 years in the Marines (respectively), and have been huge Magic fans from day one, and have stood in a local bar to watch the FSN games so far this season.

We live in the central Florida area (Volusia county) and are more than willing and able to do what we need to do to make it to see the Magic in person for this game.

I will cross my fingers and hope my post strikes a chord! If not, then I hope whom ever gets the tickets has a great time!

Semper Fi!

I got two coachs fired, Doc Rivers and Brian Hill. I fired more coachs then some GM's in this league, so I deserve the tickets. Plus Scott Anez knows I am a basketball prodigy. - Vinny

I have never been to a magic game. I'm a dirt poor college student who has to go to community college in spite of graduating high school with a 4.4 gpa.

In fact, i've never been to a professional sporting event in my life. Only high school games. Nothing would make me happier than to attend the magic game.

believe it or not, but things like this would make my day/month, maybe even year considering how things are going for me.

Well its all about knowing where to look for information....I can find how much you guys make a year too...approximately anyways...I did black out his real address. I don't want people to go look for him...but again its public information.....

I am watching you all....hahahahahahaha(end skeletor laugh)

It's really hard to tell

if this is a joke or a prank

i stopped joining the ranks

when Dante wrote that book about hell..

He might be a goodfella

he might be giving the tickets

but i already i'm hearing the crickets

on this DIVINA COMMEDIA..